+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Sweni84

Feb 4, 2021
I can tell for sure that you indeed can have two applications going in different streams at the same time, I just did it and read about a bunch of people doing the same. No need to withdraw the paper based, at least I didn’t and neither did I tell the province. Pnp paper based July 2020, inland applicant. CEC EE AOR March 2021, just got my portal credentials yesterday and waiting for copr. Agent confirmed on the phone today that my EE application has been approved. I’ll see in a few days hopefully. Good luck!
Might add that my situation might have been slightly different because I already had an active EE candidate profile prior to getting the PNP nomination, but only got ITA for EE AFTER I had already received my AOR in the paper stream. Not sure whether you can create an EE profile after you already have a pnp nomination. Hope this helps and doesn’t confuse.

ak1997

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
I can tell for sure that you indeed can have two applications going in different streams at the same time, I just did it and read about a bunch of people doing the same. No need to withdraw the paper based, at least I didn’t and neither did I tell the province. Pnp paper based July 2020, inland applicant. CEC EE AOR March 2021, just got my portal credentials yesterday and waiting for copr. The agent confirmed on the phone today that my EE application has been approved. I’ll see you in a few days hopefully. Good luck!

So I have applied in the pool today just a quick question so your file was also stuck in Paper-based right? Thanks for sharing your stuff now I have confidence at this point I don't care about an extra 1300 I want it to be done

Sweni84

Feb 4, 2021
So I have applied in the pool today just a quick question so your file was also stuck in Paper-based right? Thanks for sharing your stuff now I have confidence at this point I don't care about an extra 1300 I want it to be done
Yeah since the pnp aor in February this year I haven’t had any updates whatsoever, no gu, no mr no nothing. Perhaps they had been working on it behind the scenes, but nothing I could see and I never bothered to call randomly. You should get one of your rprf fees refunded I believe once one of the applications is being finalized, if you paid it twice (which i recommend in order to save time. They will send you a payment request otherwise). So not 1300 really in the end. But be aware that your pnp still might get processed before the EE, it’s hard to guess the actual processing times for either stream they seem all over the map! After all you’re already a good little ways into the pnp process at this point in time.

Mpmp

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
I hear you buddy, it’s painful. I wish they would be more open with the process and work in order so it’s easier to know where you stand. The whole journey has given me so much anxiety I sometimes wondered if I could take it. But keep the spirit high, it seems like they are working faster and smoother now for many applicants than one could have feared at the beginning of this year!
Yes, I wanna update my file.. but that only can possible with the file number or can I try with temporary file number?

Sweni84

Feb 4, 2021
Yes, I wanna update my file.. but that only can possible with the file number or can I try with temporary file number?
You mean link your application in gckey to see updates? No I think you need the actual aor email and permanent file number unfortunately. But access to gckey and ecas is important but somewhat overrated. I’ve logged on there daily for months on end and was disappointed daily too because I never really got any updates or additional information. As hard as it is, and believe me I know, try to relax and not to focus too much on it. Your day will come!

Mpmp

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Mera v Aor 7 months baad aya c us toh baad kuj v nhi. Medical request tak nhi. Frustration tn hundi he a. PNP wale v mehnat krde a but fu**ing no one care about us
Mere friend ne September ch layi c file, ohda number april te medical v april c aa gya cc... hun ohdi timline decision made dikha rahii

LizInCanada

Aug 29, 2020
BC PNP Single inland Postgrad without need in job offer
AR 28 August
AOR 23 April
MP 26 April (submitted directly with application, still relevant)
GU1 June 14
GU2 June 18
June 19 PAL
June 21 ADR (recent resume)
I’m a bit worried receiving adr after pal

Reactions: manku_patel

Tar_A

May 10, 2020
BC PNP Single inland Postgrad without need in job offer
AR 28 August
AOR 23 April
MP 26 April (submitted directly with application, still relevant)
GU1 June 14
GU2 June 18
June 19 PAL
June 21 ADR (recent resume)
I’m a bit worried receiving adr after pal
Why would they ask for resume.

VPG

Star Member
May 18, 2021
Last week, after 10 months with no updates we got MR and yesterday we got MP, Background check is still in process.

Current status:
BCPNP with 1 dependent
AR January 20, 2020
AOR February 27, 2020
BIO exempted
PCC July 31, 2020
PAL August 1, 2020
MR June 15, 2021
MP June 21, 2021
You're inland, right?