+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hi everyone, does changing of Adress affects the process of PR application? Thank you
Don't think so. But not updating is not an option as per the terms and conditions. You are obligated to inform IRCC immediately if personal circumstances change.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
It is pre arrival services.. it says you can now access to the services in canada..
We all call it PAL :). It is most likely issued automatically after eligibility is passed.

Jsainbhi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
It all depends on where you are. If applying from India, India is the only option. If applying from here, any option is ok but the date on the PCC should be after the date one leaves India. So, applyin from BLS makes sense than to take a chance.
Yeaa someone can apply on your behalf. Like my dad applied i had to gave him attested copies of my passport and you good to go

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
Hi all, could you pls advise my case:
AR : Jun 2020
AOR: Dec 2020

But after two days AOR, they
only required Biometric for.my draugter although we have 4 people apply PR? Is it normal?

Thank you for your help!

Reactions: manku_patel

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Hello everyone I want to confirm that my sister in law and my brother had applied for Canada immigration under Manitoba PNP from India. She applied in nov 4th 2019 for herself and then she got married to my brother in end of the nov 2019. We submitted all documents for my bro in Dec 2019. Their AOR is 27 Jan 2020 And ecase shows;
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 4, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 27, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on January 27, 2020.
  4. Medical results have been receive

5. This status is there from April or may 2020 and we have not heard anything after that. Their medicals got expired and we submitted new for both. I’m not sure that they have updated my bro on the application or not as their is nothing under his name

I called IRCC on Canada phone no and they said the file is at Delhi embassy and I should contact them. I just want to confirm that as the file no was issued from Nova Scotia Sydney and why they said file is at Delhi. Called our agent and he said the file is for final decision at Delhi. plz plz answer me guys if you have any idea about the process at Delhi embassy
    Thanks a lot for reading it wish you all the best everyone
Hey Man

Please share full timeline of your brother.

Anyway it's good sign the file is at N.D.

Does this file is PNP Relative sponsorship or State sponsorship?

Thanks

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
My friend did upfront medical this year beginning just before getting AOR. His AR is July 30th, 2020 and AOR February 27th, 2021. He will submit his e-medical sheets on Monday. How much time they will take to pass his medical? He has not received his Biometrics Instruction Letter yet.

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
My reading is central government has neglected the provincial needs and their requirements .... that’s why they pnp paper base put into secondary level .... bitter truth is pnp paper base already fulfill the pr visa requirements... ircc has to check the documents.... but I don’t know what their doing... Also they don’t know what they doing

Reactions: Lana2017

Journey to Pr

Jan 25, 2021
Just want to share here
One of my friend got his AOR today
His AR is in October
Not sure about exact date.
So now I can say they completely forgot about august applicants this is turning scary every single day now .. August applicants are still waiting for their one ray of hope AORrrrr... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Journey to Pr

Jan 25, 2021
My reading is central government has neglected the provincial needs and their requirements .... that’s why they pnp paper base put into secondary level .... bitter truth is pnp paper base already fulfill the pr visa requirements... ircc has to check the documents.... but I don’t know what their doing... Also they don’t know what they doing
Have you recieved your AOR yet ??

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
So now I can say they completely forgot about august applicants this is turning scary every single day now .. August applicants are still waiting for their one ray of hope AORrrrr... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
No AOR for august from last 3 weeks . Because of express entry draw they are focusing more on pr application online which is quick. As we are tied to employer and job they care less about us now because we are paper based applications

• Angry
Reactions: Journey to Pr

Sandynguyen

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
Hi all, could you pls advise my case:
AR : Jun 2020
AOR: Dec 2020

But after two days AOR, they
only required Biometric for.my draugter although we have 4 people apply PR? Is it normal?

Thank you for your help!
If you three already provided biometrics within 10 years so it is normal ( i may assume that the daughter who got request turns 14 this year)

Journey to Pr

Jan 25, 2021
No AOR for august from last 3 weeks . Because of express entry draw they are focusing more on pr application online which is quick. As we are tied to employer and job they care less about us now because we are paper based applications
I don’t know what’s going to happen now ????

• Sad
Reactions: Miss bee