+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Expect this kind of increase each time they invite 27k people. They need more immigrants but can’t figure out existing applications.
The immigration minitser when interviewed by Bloomberg was confident to meet the 2021 targets. By targets I am not sure if he meant ITAs and PNP nomination or final PR issued. Ones inland are more disadvantaged, to begin their life as PR/Canadians they have put on hold major decisions like mortgage, car etc etc. I had seen a comment by someone advising that aaplicants not happy with the long delayed processes can go back and with 1 gone a 1000 will apply to come to Canada. Let me tell him/her that these applicants somewhat frustrated are qualified candidates that as students brought in millions of dollars etc and as professional are and will contribute same or more to the Canadian economy while working on PGWP and other visas. Its not that they have forced themselves on Canada, Canada needs them too, so just don't treat them as boat people or asylum seekers etc. Get your facts right dear.

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
It’s not mandatory to submit E medical sheet as doctor will upload medical automatically but the thing is IRCC officer can’t find medical because it’s upfront and also through that e medical sheet it is easy to find medical and attach to file. If your ECAs shows medical results have been received , that means you passed your medical.
Did you got AOR already?
Not yet. It is depressing now. August has been stopped completely. I dont know why.

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
It’s not mandatory to submit E medical sheet as doctor will upload medical automatically but the thing is IRCC officer can’t find medical because it’s upfront and also through that e medical sheet it is easy to find medical and attach to file. If your ECAs shows medical results have been received , that means you passed your medical.
Did you got AOR already?
Planning to do upon receiving AOR or later. At this time only AOR seems like a great relief.

Canada_traderman

Mar 14, 2020
Toronto, ON
The immigration minitser when interviewed by Bloomberg was confident to meet the 2021 targets. By targets I am not sure if he meant ITAs and PNP nomination or final PR issued. Ones inland are more disadvantaged, to begin their life as PR/Canadians they have put on hold major decisions like mortgage, car etc etc. I had seen a comment by someone advising that aaplicants not happy with the long delayed processes can go back and with 1 gone a 1000 will apply to come to Canada. Let me tell him/her that these applicants somewhat frustrated are qualified candidates that as students brought in millions of dollars etc and as professional are and will contribute same or more to the Canadian economy while working on PGWP and other visas. Its not that they have forced themselves on Canada, Canada needs them too, so just don't treat them as boat people or asylum seekers etc. Get your facts right dear.
Looks like Minister of Immigration, IRCC, applicants and what’s going on with our files, all 3 things are in completely different reality. Whatever Minister said IRCC does their own thing.

idk what kind of targets they are trying to meet? Applications on hold? Or real ppl who will contribute to economy? To me it’s looks like they are biting more than they can chew. Why do you need to create bigger backlog by inviting more people? Figure out existing applications, clear backlog first. You can’t jump over yourself no matter how hard you try. Are they being greedy and afraid that some other country will still potential applicants? So they put you in system in hold kinda “tie you up”? I just don’t understand how backlog of applications helping economy and meeting targets?

limitless77777

Feb 26, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
NOC C
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-15-2020
Doc's Request.
16-04-2021
AOR Received.
01-18-2021
IELTS Request
16-04-2021
Med's Request
02-18-2021
Med's Done....
upfront. Medical Passed: April 13, 2021
any update recently regarding pal ??

you not the response for any of your webform ?? or what
ame too i submitted my sheet jan 27 i think and no response till now got mr feb 18
submitted again now waiting for any kind of response
NO Response at all...

limitless77777

Feb 26, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
NOC C
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-15-2020
Doc's Request.
16-04-2021
AOR Received.
01-18-2021
IELTS Request
16-04-2021
Med's Request
02-18-2021
Med's Done....

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
don't know man ...
I am bit worried
As they will reject application if medical is not done within 90 days
and Since they have no record of medical done that will make them think that we never did medical
Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, some panel physician offices may be closed. If you:

• have a medical exam scheduled, please contact the panel physician’s office to ensure that it is still taking place
  • would like to schedule an Immigration Medical Examination (IME), please contact the panel physician’s office to verify that they are open and still performing exams
Note: If your application is in progress it will not be closed or refused because of your inability to complete your IME in time due to COVID-19. We’ll automatically give you 90 days to complete this step.

limitless77777

Feb 26, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
NOC C
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-15-2020
Doc's Request.
16-04-2021
AOR Received.
01-18-2021
IELTS Request
16-04-2021
Med's Request
02-18-2021
Med's Done....
My webform from Jan 14th and Feb 6th no response as well. I submit upfront medical sheet on Feb 6th and no update
Please let me know as soon as you get a response from them. What is your AR and AOR?

Fabio P

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
don't know man ...
I am bit worried
As they will reject application if medical is not done within 90 days
and Since they have no record of medical done that will make them think that we never did medical
Also, from IRCC website:
  • We currently have a backlog of medical exams to process, but when we do process them, you’ll see them in your account.

Fabio P

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Backlog is for processing medical exams not for responding to webform or forwarding it to concerned department ...
Ok, now if they don't have anything to say because they did not process the medical exam or because they forwarded the message to the concerned department, what do you expect they are gonna reply on the webform?
My guess is that it is all delayed due to their huge backlog.