+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

SKap26

Oct 28, 2019
Yes your spouse have to give medical exam and you have to submit pcc for him/her . Also make sure you get married and have marriage certificate and proof of relationship . Apply her/his PCC right now . Translation of documents like birth certificate .
Thankyou so so much! Thats very helpful. Stay blessed dear

buttphalia

May 28, 2020
Yes your spouse have to give medical exam and you have to submit pcc for him/her . Also make sure you get married and have marriage certificate and proof of relationship . Apply her/his PCC right now . Translation of documents like birth certificate .
Does he need to make a file and send to Sydney office by post for his wife?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Does he need to make a file and send to Sydney office by post for his wife?
No if your application is already in process, you submit webform regarding your marriage and cic will send you checklist regarding that documents they want . It’s basically same document you filled like Schedule A, Generic form IMM 008, family information. You fill those documents and webform them again.

buttphalia

May 28, 2020
No if your application is already in process, you submit webform regarding your marriage and cic will send you checklist regarding that documents they want . It’s basically same document you filled like Schedule A, Generic form IMM 008, family information. You fill those documents and webform them again.
What about if your wife is pregnant, do we need to tel them via webform?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
My wife is six weeks pregnant and we r still waiting for MR, my lawyer not allow me do upfront medical , he saying wait for MR, is pregnancy delay our processing? Do we have to wait till delivery?
Yes it’s hard to do XRays in pregnancy . Just wait for medical request but right now it’s not too late just do upfront medical before your wife delivery . Don’t listen to lawyer and do upfront medical as soon as possible . Make sure you let the doctor know while doing medical about your wife’s pregnancy.

Reactions: aazmhd

buttphalia

May 28, 2020
Yes it’s hard to do XRays in pregnancy . Just wait for medical request but right now it’s not too late just do upfront medical before your wife delivery . Don’t listen to lawyer and do upfront medical as soon as possible . Make sure you let the doctor know while doing medical about your wife’s pregnancy.
My lawyer not allow me to do upfront medical for me and my wife also as I don't have access to my application, he says he will need to make a new file and send by post to Sydney office once baby born