+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

td88

Aug 8, 2019
This is the process I've got so far, Does anyone have any idea whether security started or not. I sent medical upfront on Jan 8 (webform) but since then I haven't had any notice/ email/ or response if they receive the eMedical.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • December 1, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
This is the process I've got so far, Does anyone have any idea whether security started or not. I sent medical upfront on Jan 8 (webform) but since then I haven't had any notice/ email/ or response if they receive the eMedical.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • December 1, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Same with you. Waiting for a response of webform since Dec 31 to forward it to an officer in charge. There should be a lot of backlog for webform.

SKap26

Oct 28, 2019
Hi friends,
This forum has always been so helpful to each other. I just have a question. My pr application is in process. My timeline is below-
AR- April 2,2020
AOR- Oct 9
BIL- Oct 22
Upfront Med- Nov 29
Medical passed- Dec 31
My question is that I recently got married last month. I have not updated cic yet. I am wondering if i should wait for dm to update them or i should update them. Will it result in delays in processing. I wont add my spouse as yet. I will do that later after i receive my PR. Please friends, guide me what should i do at this point and whats better. would be so grateful for ur help!

Reactions: aazmhd

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi friends,
This forum has always been so helpful to each other. I just have a question. My pr application is in process. My timeline is below-
AR- April 2,2020
AOR- Oct 9
BIL- Oct 22
Upfront Med- Nov 29
Medical passed- Dec 31
My question is that I recently got married last month. I have not updated cic yet. I am wondering if i should wait for dm to update them or i should update them. Will it result in delays in processing. I wont add my spouse as yet. I will do that later after i receive my PR. Please friends, guide me what should i do at this point and whats better. would be so grateful for ur help!
Yes you should call cic or send webform as soon as you get married. If you tell them right before decision made , it will delay your process for few months. Also if you don’t add your spouse in your application but you got married and didn’t told cic about that , you will commit misrepresentation and you cannot sponsor your spouse ever in life . If you are in rush in getting married then add your wife now if you want to wait get pr and get married and sponsor your spouse.

SKap26

Oct 28, 2019
Yes you should call cic or send webform as soon as you get married. If you tell them right before decision made , it will delay your process for few months. Also if you don’t add your spouse in your application but you got married and didn’t told cic about that , you will commit misrepresentation and you cannot sponsor your spouse ever in life . If you are in rush in getting married then add your wife now if you want to wait get pr and get married and sponsor your spouse.

Thankyou so much my friend. I just sent them the webform. Are there any other things or important documents i need to prepare now that you might know of. Please advise so i can prepare myself and my spouse

Ranismith

Jan 17, 2021
CIC is working on inland applications only

No outland applicants got any updates like MR,PPC anything

It's discrimination.
I believe they are focusing on Inland applicants but there has been some movement in my application recently. I am also outland applicant
Received MR on Nov 13 and MP on Dec 4.....no update since

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thankyou so much my friend. I just sent them the webform. Are there any other things or important documents i need to prepare now that you might know of. Please advise so i can prepare myself and my spouse
Yes your spouse have to give medical exam and you have to submit pcc for him/her . Also make sure you get married and have marriage certificate and proof of relationship . Apply her/his PCC right now . Translation of documents like birth certificate .

Reactions: SKap26