+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Coolboy22

Dec 21, 2020
Guys when we talk about Aor, or is it just email like this:
UCI: 11******££
Application No.: E*****£*
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear ****

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020/01/30.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
but i am not sure if this is a scam email or what?
What’s your step? Medical Pass? Decision Made? Please let us know. It seems to be new process, PR portal.

Coolboy22

Dec 21, 2020
I r
Guys when we talk about Aor, or is it just email like this:
UCI: 11******££
Application No.: E*****£*
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear ****

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020/01/30.
[/QUOTE
I received this email on March 3rd and I assume it’s AOR.
@C@anada2015, what time did you receive the email for your local time?

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
hey guys, i just receive this email with my application number and name, but it is from Ircc saskatoon not from IRCC original email address. I am just wondering if it a scam or what?

FINALIZE PR APPLICATION -

Good day,

I am pleased to inform you that your application for Permanent Residency is ready to be finalized. Before we can proceed, we must verify certain information from your application. Please respond to this email as soon as possible to avoid any delays in processing.

Application number:

Name/s:

1. State the location of all applicants to confirm whether they are currently in Canada or outside of Canada.

2. Confirm your mailing and residential addresses.

3. Check the spelling of the name of each applicant to verify there are no errors.

4. Please confirm that there are no dependants (spouses or children) who have not been listed on this application, belonging to any of the applicants on file.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

IRCC Saskatoon – KK

Immigration Unit
refer to this thread.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/new-pr-confirmation-portal.713006/post-9086685

Reactions: td88

Lizer

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Now I am getting really tensed arrived 15 June 20
But still waiting for AoR anyone with same timeline
I know what you feel. Don't worry my AR is June 3- no AOR yet. My work permit is expiring in less than a month! when I called, they said it's in the system and gave me a temporary file number.

Reactions: PGWWPP

PGWWPP

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
My BOWP was approved today. I had applied on July 25 without AOR, then added AOR with a webform when I received it.

There was a new message in GCKey upon approval, but when I opened the file it shows a PDF about biometric extention. I remember last time I applied for OWP the message showed a PDF stating that my Work permit is mailed to my address. I'm not sure if they are going to send another message with that letter.

Lizer

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
My BOWP was approved today. I had applied on July 25 without AOR, then added AOR with a webform when I received it.

There was a new message in GCKey upon approval, but when I opened the file it shows a PDF about biometric extention. I remember last time I applied for OWP the message showed a PDF stating that my Work permit is mailed to my address. I'm not sure if they are going to send another message with that letter.
Thank you for this information!
I think I will wait for more 2 weeks, if I didn't get my AOR, I'll do the same.
how long it took for your application to be approved?

Reactions: PGWWPP

PGWWPP

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Thank you for this information!
I think I will wait for more 2 weeks, if I didn't get my AOR, I'll do the same.
how long it took for your application to be approved?
Absolutely, I applied for BOWP on July 25 and it was approved today.
BOWP Tracker:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/bowp-tracker-2020.694027/page-40
Also:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/bowp-tracker-2020.694027/post-9095971

Last edited:

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
hey guys, i just receive this email with my application number and name, but it is from Ircc saskatoon not from IRCC original email address. I am just wondering if it a scam or what?

FINALIZE PR APPLICATION -

Good day,

I am pleased to inform you that your application for Permanent Residency is ready to be finalized. Before we can proceed, we must verify certain information from your application. Please respond to this email as soon as possible to avoid any delays in processing.

Application number:

Name/s:

1. State the location of all applicants to confirm whether they are currently in Canada or outside of Canada.

2. Confirm your mailing and residential addresses.

3. Check the spelling of the name of each applicant to verify there are no errors.

4. Please confirm that there are no dependants (spouses or children) who have not been listed on this application, belonging to any of the applicants on file.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

IRCC Saskatoon – KK

Immigration Unit
What is your application status before this email?
Check the sender's email very carefully if it is from IRCC are something look alike?
Do you live in Saskatchewan?
It could be your CBSA permanent residency interview what you would have done at the port of entry.
Can you please share your time line.
Thanks.

Reactions: manku_patel