+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
just got request letter an hour ago to submit RPRF but dosnt understand whether they ask about original PCC or IELTS report
Sometimes pcc expires , so they ask but not sure about Ielts . It’s just normal ADR . Submit it through webform . Is your ielts still valid ?

eduardops

Jan 8, 2021
Hi guys, I just submitted my application today (Jan 08th, 2021). When do you guys mention the "AR" date, is it any official letter from IRCC or just the shipping company's date that shows the application has been delivered?
I understand that AOR is an official letter, but not so sure about AR. Thanks!

obatel

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Hi guys, I just submitted my application today (Jan 08th, 2021). When do you guys mention the "AR" date, is it any official letter from IRCC or just the shipping company's date that shows the application has been delivered?
AR is the information from your courier company of the date the package was delievered....no official communication until AoR as you rightly stated

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Yes AR is when your application is delivered by courier company.

Reactions: eduardops