+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

sanya5791

Dec 25, 2020
BC
Category........
PNP
I know what you feel. Don't worry my AR is June 3- no AOR yet. My work permit is expiring in less than a month! when I called, they said it's in the system and gave me a temporary file number.
Could you clarify, what happens if work permit expires? Is it eligible to stay in Canada? Should WP be extended?

Reactions: manku_patel

Kukupatel

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
This is not BS. It's Reality by Covid-19 right now. They have faced major fall of manpower in Health, agricultural, transportation and so on in essential service area. If you not Mean asks NOCs who got PPR, COPR before peer. and one more thing I have to tell you and this house is that search every articles, news, hear experts if possible, accept reality and live in realm not in past or future or Day-dream. I urge all of you don't UP your expectations because IRCC Officers are also under pressure of heavy backlog of EE applications, Family application rather than PNP applications. be patient. We all have our turns at right moment.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Nominated by Manitoba PNP

Application sent: 26 November 2019
Application Received: 2 December 2019

Waiting for AOR

Applying from outside Canada

Anyone whose application received in Dec got AOR yet?

wait for six months.....

MY AR is last week of August 2020

still waiting for AOR..................

Reactions: Thisath

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Hello All,
Got my gcms notes yesterday.
Excerpt from the notes:

Eligibility:passed
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Not started
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing : Complete

Someone should explain significance of the above.

Also, There was a summary at the end stating that file has been forwarded to Accra LVO on 28/7/2020. Medicals were recommended as next stage but no request has been received yet.

Thank you.
My GCMS note pretty similar to your except medical recommnedation.

R u inland or out ?/

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Hello All,
Got my gcms notes yesterday.
Excerpt from the notes:

Eligibility:passed
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Not started
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing : Complete

Someone should explain significance of the above.

Also, There was a summary at the end stating that file has been forwarded to Accra LVO on 28/7/2020. Medicals were recommended as next stage but no request has been received yet.

Thank you.
How long does it take to get gcms note?

Reactions: Fangfang

Canada_traderman

Mar 14, 2020
Toronto, ON
This is not BS. It's Reality by Covid-19 right now. They have faced major fall of manpower in Health, agricultural, transportation and so on in essential service area. If you not Mean asks NOCs who got PPR, COPR before peer. and one more thing I have to tell you and this house is that search every articles, news, hear experts if possible, accept reality and live in realm not in past or future or Day-dream. I urge all of you don't UP your expectations because IRCC Officers are also under pressure of heavy backlog of EE applications, Family application rather than PNP applications. be patient. We all have our turns at right moment.
Your “ASSUMPTIONS” and “DREAMS” a far away from reality. Everything what you are trying to prove here is total BS and no more than just a rumours spreading on this forum. Yea, I know that they have made few announcements about “prioritizing” essentials and health care workers, but it’s just dust in the eyes.

obatel

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Application received June 8, still no AOR, start to worry about application return ... am I going to be notified by email if they want to return my application?
Wish everyone heard good news for your application.
Same here @StarRyan, my AR is 8th June, no AoR yet. Nothing in ECAS, can't call IRCC as am outland applicant......Just plain anxiety now