+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Perrypillarman

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
I pay fees to cic ..then generate payment receipt..after some days, money return to my account...meanwhile my application reached to cic. Now I have sent new complete parcel with all documents to cic..again without returning old parcel
I do not think you really have to worry yourself that much. Though you should have just waited for ADR from CIC or any email to that effect but since you sent in another application, just calm and see what form is treated first. Obviously they won’t treat it twice because system will automatically detect your name and date of birth. So, no sweat.

sasikumar tamil

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Hello, are you Outland or Inland? Do not think you made any mistake, I saw February AR somewhere on this platform still waiting for AOR. The truth is, they have a system of operation that is only known to them. If they mentioned to you that your form is been process , then it is. Just be calm, you will soon hear from them .
I’m inland applicant
Alberta.

bddy89

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Hi, for inland applicants...how do we do upfront medical? Do we need some forms to fill-out?
Go to Registered Medical Panel with passport. Tell them u want to do upfront. They will do test after that they give u e-medical form. That u have to submit to IRCC with help of Webform.

Reactions: EMD and J20190911

Jej

Sep 10, 2020
Just got my medical request...

AR Jan 3
AOR Feb 19
Biometrics fee request Feb 19

Biometrics request July 10 (yet to do it as they are not open)
PAL July 24
Medical request August 27

All timeline in 2020
PNP inland
Just to clarify what is PAL?

Jej

Sep 10, 2020
Most common abbreviations are:-
AR- APPLICATION RECEIVED
AOR-ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT
RPRF-RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE
ADR-ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT REQUEST