+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

mgupta41

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
Hello everyone, I am about to send my paper application. I am in confusion that do I have to get IELTS, birth certificate and passport notarised/certified from notary public?
By the way, my all above original documents are in english.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone, I am about to send my paper application. I am in confusion that do I have to get IELTS, birth certificate and passport notarised/certified from notary public?
By the way, my all above original documents are in english.
You just need photocopy of these documents. If they are in English you don’t need to translate them or notarized them.

HarpreetK

Jun 14, 2020
How long does it take to link application with online gc key ? It’s giving me an error ! Any suggestions would be really appreciated!

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
I pay fees to cic ..then generate payment receipt..after some days, money return to my account...meanwhile my application reached to cic. Now I have sent new complete parcel with all documents to cic..again without returning old parcel
I reckon you messed up your file.

You shouldn't send again.

One person two files ???????

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Hello to everyone,
My Ar : March 2nd
Still waiting for AOR. Any one can tell that if I filled a wrong they can either send a documents back or hold a application??
I didn’t get my documents back. And I asked through web form 4 times they telling waiting for process. Please clarify about this anyone. Thanks
If anything is missing like signature or any essencial documents they will send it back else you will get AR.

Bha007

Nov 15, 2017
Thank you for your explanation, it has opened my eyes. (I only know that we can apply BOWP, just found out after reading your post) May I ask if you applied for work permit extension under below stream (I found it in the support letter.):
This letter is to facilitate the issuance of an LMIA-exempt work permit pursuant to Annex A: Provincial Nominees of the Canada-British Columbia Immigration Agreement and under R204(c) for the individual captioned above. This letter is to be included in the work permit application.
The BC PNP confirms that all required factors for provincial support have been met. These factors include:
 that the nominee is urgently required by the employer listed above
 that the job offer is genuine and will create economic benefits or opportunities
 that the employment is not part-time or seasonal
 that the wages and working conditions would be sufficient to attract and retain Canadian citizens
This request is in accordance with IRCC’s Program Delivery Instructions for LMIA exemption code T13, found under the section titled “Foreign workers nominated by a province or territory”.
So you just need employment support letter ! And PNP certificate is not required for work permit extention. Its only required to apply for PR ? Am i right?

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
So you just need employment support letter ! And PNP certificate is not required for work permit extention. Its only required to apply for PR ? Am i right?
Hello
I think that extending your open work permit is different to applying for an employer-specific work permit using your PNP letter. I may be wrong but you should tread lightly on this.