+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

iBarjar

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Are you inland or outland please share your timeline percentage
-- INLAND
-- My application is through my company attorney, so I do not have the info on percentage complete.
-- FBI security request is for my stays in the USA - Due date 11/30/2020
-- MEDICALS: You and your dependents are required to be medically examined, if you did not do so already, please visit the office of a Panel Physician to undertake your medical examination as soon as possible.

Reactions: J20190911

Sandynguyen

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
So you just need employment support letter ! And PNP certificate is not required for work permit extention. Its only required to apply for PR ? Am i right?
The PNP nomination PNP support letter, online offer of employment from employer, employer compliance fees are required for this one

Meenakshi Sharma

Mar 20, 2019
-- INLAND
-- My application is through my company attorney, so I do not have the info on percentage complete.
-- FBI security request is for my stays in the USA - Due date 11/30/2020
-- MEDICALS: You and your dependents are required to be medically examined, if you did not do so already, please visit the office of a Panel Physician to undertake your medical examination as soon as possible.
Thanks for sharing your profile

vikramdabre

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Thank you for your explanation, it has opened my eyes. (I only know that we can apply BOWP, just found out after reading your post) May I ask if you applied for work permit extension under below stream (I found it in the support letter.):
This letter is to facilitate the issuance of an LMIA-exempt work permit pursuant to Annex A: Provincial Nominees of the Canada-British Columbia Immigration Agreement and under R204(c) for the individual captioned above. This letter is to be included in the work permit application.
The BC PNP confirms that all required factors for provincial support have been met. These factors include:
 that the nominee is urgently required by the employer listed above
 that the job offer is genuine and will create economic benefits or opportunities
 that the employment is not part-time or seasonal
 that the wages and working conditions would be sufficient to attract and retain Canadian citizens
This request is in accordance with IRCC’s Program Delivery Instructions for LMIA exemption code T13, found under the section titled “Foreign workers nominated by a province or territory”.
yes I applied for LMIA-exempt work permit

Perrypillarman

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Hello to everyone,
My Ar : March 2nd
Still waiting for AOR. Any one can tell that if I filled a wrong they can either send a documents back or hold a application??
I didn’t get my documents back. And I asked through web form 4 times they telling waiting for process. Please clarify about this anyone. Thanks
Hello, are you Outland or Inland? Do not think you made any mistake, I saw February AR somewhere on this platform still waiting for AOR. The truth is, they have a system of operation that is only known to them. If they mentioned to you that your form is been process , then it is. Just be calm, you will soon hear from them .