+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Tooba2020

Sep 18, 2020
No, but when i got my "additional document request" ( ADR), they highlighted that if i have not done medical i should do so as soon as possible. Basically i did upfront medical for me and my family.
Oh..k i am sinp applicant jan aor
Biometrics done got pal but still no medical

Reactions: J20190911

am76

Jan 15, 2019
Folks, could someone help me with the following terms ? I got my GCMS notes today and Im confused.

1. What is the difference between Security and Criminality?
2. What is HIRV?
3. What is the meaning of PNP-Meds-Not-Started?
4. I'd originally sent my paper documents to CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia. I would like to give them some additional documents, even though I sent them over Webmail. Where should I send the documents now?

Thanks in advance!

Tooba2020

Sep 18, 2020
Folks, could someone help me with the following terms ? I got my GCMS notes today and Im confused.

1. What is the difference between Security and Criminality?
2. What is HIRV?
3. What is the meaning of PNP-Meds-Not-Started?
4. I'd originally sent my paper documents to CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia. I would like to give them some additional documents, even though I sent them over Webmail. Where should I send the documents now?

Thanks in advance!
Criminality is police verification
Security is done by canada border security
Pnp medical not started means they havent start sending MR to pnps
Have you linked your profile? If yes send them papers online.
Can you share your timeline n if you dont mind can you elaborate plz whats in your gcms notes

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
No, but when i got my "additional document request" ( ADR), they highlighted that if i have not done medical i should do so as soon as possible. Basically i did upfront medical for me and my family.
Does this highlighted in your email or in GCKEY ?

Share you timeline please ?

Muni2222

Sep 19, 2020
Hi There, Please advise
I am one of the applicant for SINP with job offer I have submitted my PR application, according to DHL the application received at NC CIO in July 2020 , but did not hear back from them, I don't want to apply for Work Permit now due to COVID19 I started my children education for this year in India Itself
If we move there education will be effected, I intend to come to Canada Saskatchewan once for all with PR, Is this possible , do you know what is the current processing time, how early can we get PR.