+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
My advice would be just clarify it with the BCPNP or anyone else who had got their permanent residency through it. No need to worry. I f you have your TRF with you, just send it along with other documents! It is absolutely of no harm! All the very best.
TRF is expired last month and I’m going to send my application to IRCC.

saabg

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
hi
Need help in filling web form?
I have sent a web form to inquire about current status and today got reply
"information mismatch. plz send new web form"
WHY SO?
can anybody help me in filling web form again.

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Hi there
Outland applicant
AR 20 Feb 2020
AOR 10 march 2020
Biometrics request: 10 march 2020
Biometrics done: 16 march 2020
Medical & Driving history request: 17 August 2020
Pre arrival letter : 18 August 2020
What's next?
What you mean medical history ?

IS this MR ?

Reactions: manku_patel

vikramdabre

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hi that's what I am planning to do now.
Could you share with me the process that your employer needs to do to help get the support letter?

I knew they need pay the 200+ fee, but where they need to register for?
support letter came along with BC PNP, and as I did not get AOR I could not apply for bridging WP. So I have to ask my company to apply for Job with employer portal. As my case was LIMA exempt, did not have to apply again.. And if you are already in canada then I do not think you need to reapply for LIMA, please check on this as I am not sure.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/partners-service-providers/employer-portal/user-guide.html

Reactions: manku_patel

TIRATH67

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
I would recommend you to attach the expired TRF, or the other option you have is to sit for another IELTS exam, which I won’t recommend.

In paper based file, we don’t get any points at federal level for the language test and it shouldn’t be a problem. I applied without TRF and got the AOR in March and RPRF request last week.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I would recommend you to attach the expired TRF, or the other option you have is to sit for another IELTS exam, which I won’t recommend.

In paper based file, we don’t get any points at federal level for the language test and it shouldn’t be a problem. I applied without TRF and got the AOR in March and RPRF request last week.
I will attach expired one with application. In case i get ielts how about if my marks are less than clb7