+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

mkgb

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
I will attach expired one with application. In case i get ielts how about if my marks are less than clb7
I read all your comments regarding the inclusion of a valid language test with your pr application. From all submissions made by members of this forum, one could deduce that a valid language test result may not be required for BC-PNP paper-based PR application. As such, you may not submit it with your application. However, if you decide that it is necessary for you to submit one, I will advice you to submit a valid language test. An expired language test result is not valid and this might be disastrous should you include an invalid one. Please and please give it a thought before submitting an invalid language test result. Wish you the very best!

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
I read all your comments regarding the inclusion of a valid language test with your pr application. From all submissions made by members of this forum, one could deduce that a valid language test result may not be required for BC-PNP paper-based PR application. As such, you may not submit it with your application. However, if you decide that it is necessary for you to submit one, I will advice you to submit a valid language test. An expired language test result is not valid and this might be disastrous should you include an invalid one. Please and please give it a thought before submitting an invalid language test result. Wish you the very best!
Right, instead of talking to people here, I would suggest you (Miss bee) read through the government website regarding the language test requirement. There is a lot more information that not necessarily accurate out on the net/forums. I posted references/links before, you can look it up. Some of the rules did not indicate you need to submit a language test, but all the rules did not say what will happen if you submitted something expired or invalid. If I were you, I won't take this risk to try and see what will happen when applying with invalid documents. Stick to the game rules. If the rules did not say you need it, then you don't need it.
If the application get denied, you can try to appeal the decision with their rules but definitely not what people said.

Last edited:
Reactions: mkgb and Miss bee

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Right, instead of talking to people here, I would suggest you (Miss bee) read through the government website regarding the language test requirement. There is a lot more information that not necessarily accurate out on the net/forums. I posted references/links before, you can look it up. Some of the rules did not indicate you need to submit a language test, but all the rules did not say what will happen if you submitted something expired or invalid. If I were you, I won't take this risk to try and see what will happen when applying with invalid documents. Stick to the game rules. If the rules did not say you need it, then you don't need it.
If the application get denied, you can try to appeal the decision with their rules but definitely not what people said.
Thanks for your kind reply. I will send my application without language test .

abelsamjo4

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
TRF is expired last month and I’m going to send my application to IRCC.
Hi dear friend! In my opinion, it would be best to include a valid test result if you intend to do so. I was just wondering don’t the BCPNP has a phone number or any other sort of way so that nominees could contact them?

KEYLLLEIE

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
hi,
No need to worry. I applied on March 2nd still no response.I hope We will get response as soon as. And you have a three months grace period. In mean time definitely you will get a file number if you apply after that for bridging open work permit with in three weeks you will get it. If you go to lawyer they will take atleast 4k. When you’re work permit expire?
Does PNP applicants can apply BOWP? Isn't it only for EE applicants?