+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

labelle

Apr 12, 2016
Hello all, I submitted my application for PR ( paper base) on 23rd of February 2020. Today, I got acknowledgement and also an e mail asking me to link my account online and that they will ask for additional documents after doing so. My questions are:
* Do they usually ask for statement of account ?
* if they require statement will the IRCC requirement as per the money required be what I will use or the one required from the province that approved me( manitoba)
Please I will appreciate your answers. Thanks

sfh29

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Hello all, I submitted my application for PR ( paper base) on 23rd of February 2020. Today, I got acknowledgement and also an e mail asking me to link my account online and that they will ask for additional documents after doing so. My questions are:
* Do they usually ask for statement of account ?
* if they require statement will the IRCC requirement as per the money required be what I will use or the one required from the province that approved me( manitoba)
Please I will appreciate your answers. Thanks
Inland or outland?

Reactions: manku_patel

singhsahabthegreat

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Is there anyone whose background check in cic account has changed to In progress(IP1) and staying like that for more than 3-4 days. I am March 13 AOR outland and BG has updated to IP1 on 17 August 2020 and not issuing either Medical request or PAL

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
You sure ? I’m getting really mixed responses here . Did u applied too ?

do you have IELTS result and valid?

then just submit....its one document only......when they asked then dont think more do it....

remember you can not able to add documents after submission of file...until they will ask....

so if you have then just add in your submission

this is just opinion