+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Seeker2020

Jul 11, 2020
Hello everybody. I have a question. Ive sent my paper based application (outside of Canada) (MPNP nomination) (Morden City program) on 27th of February. Approximately the date of delivery is 9th of March (I do not have confirmation because my post operator doesn't track the number). Next Monday it would be 18 weeks after AR (according to my expectations). So here is my question - do I need to connect with IRCC (using their web form) and try to resend application by internet ?... My nomination expires on the 7th of August. And I don't know what to do. And I definitely don't want my immigrational progress to be lost. Any advises?

Regards

Reactions: manku_patel

usul

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Hello everybody. I have a question. Ive sent my paper based application (outside of Canada) (MPNP nomination) (Morden City program) on 27th of February. Approximately the date of delivery is 9th of March (I do not have confirmation because my post operator doesn't track the number). Next Monday it would be 18 weeks after AR (according to my expectations). So here is my question - do I need to connect with IRCC (using their web form) and try to resend application by internet ?... My nomination expires on the 7th of August. And I don't know what to do. And I definitely don't want my immigrational progress to be lost. Any advises?

Regards
Web-form request would be nice choice, you can also call IRCC too

NCS

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020

Regards
My nomination expired last week.
AR is 17. March 2020,
Still no AOR
Please let us know if you have any updates or positive response on web-form, as my 18 weeks mark is coming up soon...

Reactions: Kingraman007

mdraper

Jul 11, 2020
Hello,
I am sponsoring my bf from inside Canada to become a PR, we also attached an open work permit application along with it. We sent the application my mail on February 4th 2020. On April 30th I received an email from the gov saying that my application was received in February but due to the current situation, my application number to link my paper application to my online account will be sent at a later date. In June, my bf received an email reminding to pay for biometrics (but we did with the application) and to wait for another email with biometrics instructions. But we still can't even link the application online. Anyone have similar experience?

AdaobiA

Jun 13, 2020
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is not available in the system yet.

If it was received after March 5, 2020, rest assured that this situation is normal since the responsible office is currently processing applications received before that date.

However, if the application was received before the above date:

If you sent the application by regular mail:
please mail a photocopy of the original application (or a new application) to the address in the instruction guide, and include:
an explanation letter with initial mailing date,
photocopy of both sides of the payment receipt,
(if applicable) original payment receipt for restoration fees, and
photocopies of all the necessary supporting documents.

If you sent the application by registered mail:
please contact us again by using the IRCC Web form and include the following information:
type of application,
payment receipt (if applicable)
date your application was mailed or received,
complete address (including the postal code and the unit number) where your application was sent,
company used to mail the package, and
tracking number.
We will be pleased to respond to your enquiry as soon as possible following the reception of the above information.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

weiweidounai

Nov 20, 2019
Just for everybody's information, My AR is Feb 4th and my AOR is Mar 4, it came with biometric letter, but i havent had my biometric done due to covid. I am pretty sure they are working on the paper based application, as i see my processing percentage goes by 1% weekly. BTW i am inland bc pnp
Same situation here, just hoping Service Canada open soon, and i can do my biometric.

Reactions: manku_patel

Ginnie225

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
AOR Received.
Aug-27-2020
Med's Request
01-19-2021
Med's Done....
01-28-2021
AR Mar 5
Sent IRCC web form last week. Waiting for their response.
Did anyone who sent application in March get a file number?