+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

CHIOMA OSSAI

May 30, 2020
Dear Friends,

Can anyone guide that in occupation in demand SINP I have shown experience of 10 years and submitted all proof. I got next stage Invitation to submit paper based application to IRCC.

My question is that.. is it must to have job till we get visa or till we complete all procedure? when first applied I have job and submitted all experience proof of 10 years as per point scheme ...but may be if not in future or wish to change job or do some study which will helpful for Canada then will unemployment is ok or not accepted?

I am applying in occupation in demand category...and in letter they have written that "you must inform SINP if changes in employment "...what it means?

Please guide...
it simply means what was stated. for better understanding of your nomination condition i suggest you contact SINP for clarification

Reactions: manku_patel

lakhigill

Jun 26, 2020
Hi
My application was recieved on april 14, but i did not got AOR, its almost 3 months anyone know how long it take now days ??

dpp

May 24, 2016
Hi
My application was recieved on april 14, but i did not got AOR, its almost 3 months anyone know how long it take now days ??
I guess some February applicants are in this waiting game of AOR. You are still good. And no one here actually knows when they will issue AORs because they have still not resumed the processing of PNP paper applications. It's bad time for we all.

• Haha
Reactions: Ravi saab

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
I guess some February applicants are in this waiting game of AOR. You are still good. And no one here actually knows when they will issue AORs because they have still not resumed the processing of PNP paper applications. It's bad time for we all.
No bro, i think they have started working on paper based applications. Jan people 2020 getting adr's and Sep 2019 with 0 noc, their security have been initiated.

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Reactions: manku_patel

prabhjitanand

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Dear Friends,

Can anyone guide that in occupation in demand SINP I have shown experience of 10 years and submitted all proof. I got next stage Invitation to submit paper based application to IRCC.

My question is that.. is it must to have job till we get visa or till we complete all procedure? when first applied I have job and submitted all experience proof of 10 years as per point scheme ...but may be if not in future or wish to change job or do some study which will helpful for Canada then will unemployment is ok or not accepted?

I am applying in occupation in demand category...and in letter they have written that "you must inform SINP if changes in employment "...what it means?

Please guide...
Well, if you nomination is based on Employment then you are not allowed to change without upfront notification to SINP. But, I believe this not your case. Therefore, you need not to do anything just file your application to IRCC and in fact all the information is captured as per date you sent the info to SINP/IRCC.

Not to miss you can see you nomination approval letter, it is clearly mentioned that you nomination is (not) based on employment. Yet, if there are changes post you file your application to IRCC, you need to notify IRCC via webform.

Last edited: