+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Thanks a lot @chivinas for your detailed explanation. Appreciate the effort. However I have SINP nomination which will be expiring on 4th August. So if i send my application now and I get my AOR somewhere later than 4th August. Will they reject my application for PNP? Help me understand this.
Thanks again.
You can ask to SINP for the nomination extension.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/immigration-faqs

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
1) You did upfront medicals, right?
2) I see in your signature “biometric exempt” - can you share why?
3) can you share your NOC?
I am also biometric exempt, it's because at the moment we sent the application package (Nov 2019) the biometrics wasn't mandatory to in-Canada applicants

Reactions: Fonca

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Hlo friends i got reply From ircc vis web form but i m confused. in april i they told me
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The background verifications are valid
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
however i sent another web form last week they replied as follows.
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The background verifications are in process.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
The medical results on file are valid.
Why BG verification Again in process?? any idea

Reactions: J20190911

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Hello all,
Good to see that many of your application is moving now.
I have a question as i am in process of applying my PNP paper based PR application. The Nomination will end on 4th of August 2020, also my IELTS test scores vare valid till 1st September 2020.
Wanted to know should i submit this IELTS score or should give fresh one with greater validity period. Can someone clarify till what stage of application process the IELTS score should be valid/active?
Thanks for the help.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Dear Friends,

Need guidance as I am ready with all documents for paper based application SINP Occupation in demand. My questions may be helpful to others also who apply by them self only without any consultant:

1) In paper based main documents are in one package which is different for all. and forms may be seven to eight but what about its supporting documents ?
I have question that in ITA (SINP or other provenience) we already submitted all supporting documents when apply online after first draw selection.
Now with above paper based application forms we have to submit all again? or our files will already with them form province to IRCC?

2) as per checklist 5690 we have to submit various forms. Please guide me that what about supporting documents ? like if we say stay and job then do we need to provide all job documents? for financial bank statement of last six months? because financial Settlement fund we given before six months now ITA is for paper based submission in IRCC.
If any one in SINP or any sent application and it is approved then please guide for supporting documents..

3) I also wish if anyone can share phone number of IRCC to talk from out side Canada or official email etc.?

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Hello all,
Good to see that many of your application is moving now.
I have a question as i am in process of applying my PNP paper based PR application. The Nomination will end on 4th of August 2020, also my IELTS test scores vare valid till 1st September 2020.
Wanted to know should i submit this IELTS score or should give fresh one with greater validity period. Can someone clarify till what stage of application process the IELTS score should be valid/active?
Thanks for the help.

Dear submit both...give IELTS before that and submit both result. We should provide more proof and remain one step ahead. If they say NO then? better you give IELTS and submit both.