+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
I am waiting for AOR since May/19/2020 and realized one document was missing in my application.
I received the following response through the webform about missing document of "Schedule A Background / Declaration(imm5669e) of spouse"
Hope they add missing document into my application when it opens.
Finger Cross!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided. Since the application has not been entered in our system yet, we invite you to resubmit these documents once the processing of the application starts. We will then be able to forward them to the responsible office.

You may visit our website to see how long it may take to process the application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

nazmul3217

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
03-03-2020
Doc's Request.
11-09-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Request
18-01-2021
Med's Done....
08-02-2021
I got reply from IRCC today for my web query. Their answer is as follows
Good day A K M Nazmul Hasan,

Congratulations on the birth of your baby!

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that we received your application. It will be processed according to the date it was received.

To find out how long it may take to process your application, please visit the processing times page.

If needed, more information is available for you regarding the processing times and updates in e-CAS in our Help Centre.

Also, all the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

Reactions: usul

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
AR April 1st,I inquired my AOR via webform last Tuesday, and i got reply from IRCC this Monday.

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

However, rest assured that this situation is normal.

Also, due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Reactions: manku_patel

CHIOMA OSSAI

May 30, 2020
yes they would continue to process your application, i also received BIL in march but my application shows i have passed eligibility,passed criminality check, passed medicals, info sharing still in progress and security check not started

Narinder 2680

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
[QUOTE="CHIOMA OSSAI, post: 8736856, member: 981331" thanks bro for. Update now one thing more ,your medial was upfront or after MR by cic