+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

danlb34

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
I am waiting for AOR since May/19/2020 and realized one document was missing in my application.
I received the following response through the webform about missing document of "Schedule A Background / Declaration(imm5669e) of spouse"
Hope they add missing document into my application when it opens.
Finger Cross!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided. Since the application has not been entered in our system yet, we invite you to resubmit these documents once the processing of the application starts. We will then be able to forward them to the responsible office.

You may visit our website to see how long it may take to process the application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,
Hello. I would suggest in your case that you send through mail the missing document with a letter of explanation asking to attach it to your PR application package. You can send this to the same address that you sent your PR application package.

I had similar experience in November/19 in which I realized I had 2 forms with errors. After calling CIC, I did what I'm suggesting to you. This worked and I got the AOR in January. If you decide to do this procedure, try to inform the date your application package was received by them.

Luvcanada786

Jul 22, 2020
On which stage IRCC request RPRF if haven't paid along with application?
Please advise as some people having AOR date later than me have received it but i haven't received yet.

Reactions: manku_patel

Images

Apr 11, 2019
yes they would continue to process your application, i also received BIL in march but my application shows i have passed eligibility,passed criminality check, passed medicals, info sharing still in progress and security check not started

Hello Chioma,
Please can you share your timeline.
Are you outland or inland.
What about PAL did you receive any.

mc_timmo

Feb 17, 2020
Notice many Feb AOR people are getting PAL. I got my PAL today too! Sharing my timeline:

BCPNP tech pilot (inland)
AR - Dec 30, 2019
Additional Document Request (Birth certificate) - Feb 17, 2020
AOR + BIL - Feb 18, 2020
Biometrics done - Feb 24, 2020
PAL - Jul 23, 2020

I haven't done the medical exam. I wonder if I should do one now and send the report via web form?

manku_patel

Nov 4, 2019
Notice many Feb AOR people are getting PAL. I got my PAL today too! Sharing my timeline:

BCPNP tech pilot (inland)
AR - Dec 30, 2019
Additional Document Request (Birth certificate) - Feb 17, 2020
AOR + BIL - Feb 18, 2020
Biometrics done - Feb 24, 2020
PAL - Jul 23, 2020

I haven't done the medical exam. I wonder if I should do one now and send the report via web form?
Same timeline
AR JAN 9,2020
AOR + BIL FEB 19 ,2020
Biometrics done - Feb 24,2020
but outland, wether I will get PAL directly..??

mc_timmo

Feb 17, 2020
Same timeline
AR JAN 9,2020
AOR + BIL FEB 19 ,2020
Biometrics done - Feb 24,2020
but outland, wether I will get PAL directly..??
My AR is a bit earlier than yours. I think that AR date can make some differences so you might expect your PAL in the coming week or so. You will be noticed by email when there is an update to your CIC account so yes you will get PAL directly.