+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Well folks, I starting to be really nervous. I couldn't imagine that IRCC is so highly uncapable in doing their job. They can't spend 5-15 minutes to open freakin envelope and scan documents in 20!!! weeks. My 7y.o. daughter asking me for how long we should wait until we move to Canada, and I don't know what to answer her. NO information about paper aplication processing... NOTHING. They do not even answer to my inquiries. Some kind of mental tortures because I can't say differently about this ridiculous situation. Every day I checking my email for thousands of times.. literally thousands of times, and nothing. I'm thinking about withdraw my application because this period of uncertainty is too long and it not worth of my enormous efforts.
Sorry for writing in that manner.
Best regards.
I used to check it everyday and blame IRCC, but then, I realize that i can't do nothing, can't keep whining, can't even withdraw because I'll burry all my effort/ paper that i had prepared and mailed to them. So i just do something else/ learn new things to make myself better. I've read that some people in the forum wait for 2-3 years for the approval.
You can choose what to do, but, if you're gonna do paper based again in the future, then don't withdraw, unless you can submit another application which is faster than paper based application.
All the best.

Reactions: chivinas

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
It is not being negative .
It is just discussing and no one is blaming ircc , they have their own limitations...
We know they are striving hard and doing their best to process but conditions are not so conducive for faster processing ....

obatel

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Just take it easy ,millions of applications ongoing. meanwhile, for Paper base. applications, its takes up to 18months to process as specified on their websites.
You will get there.
They don't have millions of applications, hundreds of thousands maybe....

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Sumbitted my paper based application today. Let the waiting begin.
I hope you have checked and your application is accepted now.

Can you guide that did you send any supporting documents with paper based application like your job experience etc. or financial settlement fund document etc.?

CherDTing

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
I hope you have checked and your application is accepted now.

Can you guide that did you send any supporting documents with paper based application like your job experience etc. or financial settlement fund document etc.?
I did not . I just provided what is required based on the checklist. Once they review your application they will decide if they need additional info