+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

manita sood

Nov 28, 2020
They provide me temporary file number, i want to know that the total process till PR will take how much time. please reply

KPSR

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
How we can send them any missing document, after submission of the PR Application, without any AOR.. Before they return the Application by saying incomplete...

KPSR

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
How we can send them any missing document, after submission of the PR Application, without any AOR.. Before they return the Application by saying incomplete...
If we able to send any document later on
Date of ar and what documents are missing
According to my representative, application sent on 5 june evening, I don’t know the AR date..was submitted my application with Expired IELTS(January 2020).....so thats why i m asking..

Deep singh dhillon

Aug 15, 2020
If we able to send any document later on

According to my representative, application sent on 5 june evening, I don’t know the AR date..was submitted my application with Expired IELTS(January 2020).....so thats why i m asking..
So your ar may near about 12 June.. you should call irrcc as soon as you can..and ask for application status..they will ask you first name, last name, date of birth and birth of country..

midn

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Any news about closure of work during Christmas. How long process will halt?
It's probably wise to assume they are closed from 24th to 4th of January.
I would not expect any AORs or other updates today.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy new year everyone!

legaleagle

Star Member
May 17, 2015
It's probably wise to assume they are closed from 24th to 4th of January.
I would not expect any AORs or other updates today.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy new year everyone!
Merry Christmas... I wish 2021 brings good news for us....

Bond Didi

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
So many outland applicants with May AR are still anxiously waiting for AoR.Hope nothing is amiss,considering that there is no international phone number and webforms take minimum of 2-3 weeks.
Everything is just stalked against outland applications...exhausting and frustrating.

Reactions: ABLB2020