+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

pawelter

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-09-2019
Nomination.....
29-11-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2020
Med's Request
31-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2021
LANDED..........
24-07-2021

NIL@CAN

Jan 10, 2018
I am an outland applicant ,I had requested for address change on my file and also I informed them I changed job since I moved to a new place while waiting for my permanent residence file to be processed /completed as it is mentioned to inform IRCC of any change in the circumstances which is now reflecting on my file(address change) if I check my status on ECAS today.So the status which showed up as application/profile updated yesterday could be for this reason as well?
There are several other reason too. May be they are updating ur profile with ur recent update of communications. Other reasons are already mention in my earlier messege. But generally try to avoid any changes. Upto extreme jobs possible but address and other stuffs will add on waiting period. But if due to some mandatory circumstances we must inform them.

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
There are several other reason too. May be they are updating ur profile with ur recent update of communications. Other reasons are already mention in my earlier messege. But generally try to avoid any changes. Upto extreme jobs possible but address and other stuffs will add on waiting period. But if due to some mandatory circumstances we must inform them.
sorry I didn’t get you ,”Upto extreme jobs possible “ , rest I understood

grattan

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Link the application to your account if you have one. I still did not receive AOR or something else, I can just see now that the progress is by 39% that is all.
when you send the application.

and after how much time we get temporary number after apply.

Fabio P

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
August 17
My AR is June 23rd, as of now my OINP nomination already expired (I know what matters is the date they received the application and it was perfectly fine on the AR date), but if they return my application because it is incomplete (I hope not) or worst case, they simply lost it, then things are gonna get really nasty. AFAIK, if they return my application I can request a new nomination letter (as long as I have the IRCC explanation letter), but if they simply lost it, then apparently there is nothing I can do (cry maybe?). Also, in this last case, when to consider they have lost it? Maybe one month after I see people with the same AR getting their AOR? In this case I will probably hire a lawyer. In any way, this is really a bad experience, completely opposite of what Canada states as immigration objectives. Meanwhile we see that they issued 107,000 ITAs for express entry in 2020, but we are stuck with this ridiculous and extremely unfair paper-based process.

midn

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
They are also moving Ontario pnp to point based on all streams next year, so you won't be able to get a pr without university degree in Ontario, this sux pretty hard.

Please_Help

Jun 4, 2020
My AR is June 23rd, as of now my OINP nomination already expired (I know what matters is the date they received the application and it was perfectly fine on the AR date), but if they return my application because it is incomplete (I hope not) or worst case, they simply lost it, then things are gonna get really nasty. AFAIK, if they return my application I can request a new nomination letter (as long as I have the IRCC explanation letter), but if they simply lost it, then apparently there is nothing I can do (cry maybe?). Also, in this last case, when to consider they have lost it? Maybe one month after I see people with the same AR getting their AOR? In this case I will probably hire a lawyer. In any way, this is really a bad experience, completely opposite of what Canada states as immigration objectives. Meanwhile we see that they issued 107,000 ITAs for express entry in 2020, but we are stuck with this ridiculous and extremely unfair paper-based process.
The waiting game is painful. I hope CIC will improve the system. Like we can check our progress online (Online profile created for us when they received our application). At least we will have an idea what’s happening.
The EE people can always check online.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
The waiting game is painful. I hope CIC will improve the system. Like we can check our progress online (Online profile created for us when they received our application). At least we will have an idea what’s happening.
The EE people can always check online.
Hey did you got any temporary file number? When was your application received?