+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

shakir ahmed

Aug 21, 2017
I’m on implied status, I applied for BOWP and was waiting for AOR to update it, but now the application is returned they will probably refuse to give me a BOWP and I will lost my status.
Did you apply for BOWP without AOR? If yes did you apply with any explanation letter on why you don’t have the file number?

Moffo

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Did you apply for BOWP without AOR? If yes did you apply with any explanation letter on why you don’t have the file number?
I did apply for BOWP without AOR but it was a paper based application and I wrote an explanation letter to tell them that I was waiting for AOR and will send it as soon as I get it. I don’t have a file number because my application was returned.

Reactions: shakir ahmed

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
My AR is June 23rd, as of now my OINP nomination already expired (I know what matters is the date they received the application and it was perfectly fine on the AR date), but if they return my application because it is incomplete (I hope not) or worst case, they simply lost it, then things are gonna get really nasty. AFAIK, if they return my application I can request a new nomination letter (as long as I have the IRCC explanation letter), but if they simply lost it, then apparently there is nothing I can do (cry maybe?). Also, in this last case, when to consider they have lost it? Maybe one month after I see people with the same AR getting their AOR? In this case I will probably hire a lawyer. In any way, this is really a bad experience, completely opposite of what Canada states as immigration objectives. Meanwhile we see that they issued 107,000 ITAs for express entry in 2020, but we are stuck with this ridiculous and extremely unfair paper-based process.
100% agreed ma friend ☹

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
If someone got Temp File no, Is they sure their Application will not be returned ? If not what's the use of getting temp file no ?
There is nothing with temporary file number. It’s juts that they have opened your package and gonna do completeness check soon and send AOR.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
My AR is June 23rd, as of now my OINP nomination already expired (I know what matters is the date they received the application and it was perfectly fine on the AR date), but if they return my application because it is incomplete (I hope not) or worst case, they simply lost it, then things are gonna get really nasty. AFAIK, if they return my application I can request a new nomination letter (as long as I have the IRCC explanation letter), but if they simply lost it, then apparently there is nothing I can do (cry maybe?). Also, in this last case, when to consider they have lost it? Maybe one month after I see people with the same AR getting their AOR? In this case I will probably hire a lawyer. In any way, this is really a bad experience, completely opposite of what Canada states as immigration objectives. Meanwhile we see that they issued 107,000 ITAs for express entry in 2020, but we are stuck with this ridiculous and extremely unfair paper-based process.
What if they lost our application? How will we extend our nomination them ? Bullshit not our mistake.

Please_Help

Jun 4, 2020
What if they lost our application? How will we extend our nomination them ? Bullshit not our mistake.
I think losting an application will be a rare case. They should have a system for handling and storing applications. As long as we keep the receipt from the post office and the tracking number. We are good.

KPSR

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
There is nothing with temporary file number. It’s juts that they have opened your package and gonna do completeness check soon and send AOR.
When u call to ask for temp file no, they give you right way or some day later...give u over the phone or send any email or text?