+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

lynly_r

Nov 13, 2020
I called them about the PCC submission as I didn’t send PCC with application. They then said they have a temporary file no. for my application staring with XEP. My AR is June 11, 2020
Hi. Can I use the temporary file number for the application of BOWP?

lynly_r

Nov 13, 2020
Did anyone tried to call cic and obtain temporary file number? Anyone? Temporary file number starts with XEP123455.
Hi. Still waiting for AOR. Temporary file number is the number in AOR? Can I use the temporary file number in applying for BOWP?

Tar_A

May 10, 2020
Hi,
My paper based PR application was delivered to IRCC on 10th August. Still waiting for AOR.
I also submitted my Biometrics and Background check document with my application package.
Will IRCC again ask for my Biometrics?
Thanks

Randhawaroop

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Hi,
My paper based PR application was delivered to IRCC on 10th August. Still waiting for AOR.
I also submitted my Biometrics and Background check document with my application package.
Will IRCC again ask for my Biometrics?
Thanks
Have you been asked to do biometric? how you have submitted biometric...What all in background check documents?

Jawanda7

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
What does temp file number do? Does temp number mean your application is opened and start processing? I don't know what temp number can do.
That means they have received your application and will start processing according to the time they receive. Normally the process starts when you get you permanent AOR

Reactions: bbjeon38

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
no AOR news in this week. Hopefully a lot next week!!!

Reactions: Jej

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Anyway congrats to all who have applied for express entry and paper based simultaneously...
CIC will very soon make announcement for program specific draws namely canadian experience class and also reduce many other requirements to make for the shortfall of immigration
And for paper based one good luck

VValenz10

Nov 7, 2020
hello all. I just want to ask if the refusal of my wife's owp application while my pr is on process affects the speed of my PR application? Thank you very much. And btw, who among here already got BIL for dependents outside Canada? I have my aor Sept 23 and haven't received BIL request for my wife yet. Thanks

hitsh

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Anyway congrats to all who have applied for express entry and paper based simultaneously...
CIC will very soon make announcement for program specific draws namely canadian experience class and also reduce many other requirements to make for the shortfall of immigration
And for paper based one good luck
Hi, from where you hear this news?

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
hello all. I just want to ask if the refusal of my wife's owp application while my pr is on process affects the speed of my PR application? Thank you very much. And btw, who among here already got BIL for dependents outside Canada? I have my aor Sept 23 and haven't received BIL request for my wife yet. Thanks
what was your AR?
Province ? and reason for refusal of OWP?

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Hi, from where you hear this news?
Bloomberg , Minister said they are looking forward to create pathways for inland applicants and already started giving extra 15 points for study in Canada
and For sure they are not going for paper based option as it takes nearly 2 years to process , so inland express entry candidates will be used to make for the shortfall in immigration.
And meanwhile i am soon expecting some more increase in paper based application processing time