+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Manav1983in

May 26, 2021
dear friends,

does IELTS validity required till end of visa process?

I am in SINP PNP and after nomination file is in process at IRCC ..bio-metric done, waiting for medical.. IELTS validity will end in October 2021....do i need to give IELTS again?

If yes or No then ...anyone have opinion or past experince about this then reply and specially i am in search of official IRCC link or document clearly shows about this rules please share...

I already wrote through web-form but they are busy with important task and can reply for some specific queries only.
No ielts should be valid till the date IRCc received your application. Does not matter how long they take to finalize the application. I did ielts now almost 2 years has gone still in process of Pr . So don’t worry about that .

klein

Oct 6, 2009
32 days since DM and still waiting for 1st portal email. I called IRCC last week and they informed me everything is approved but no email has been sent yet as the officer is likely working on the Afghanistan crisis. He did say that they are "almost done" working on Afghanistan stuff and that it should be 'soon'... how hard can it be to click SEND on the email? So frustrating :(

Reactions: Amm2020

Amm2020

Apr 18, 2020
32 days since DM and still waiting for 1st portal email. I called IRCC last week and they informed me everything is approved but no email has been sent yet as the officer is likely working on the Afghanistan crisis. He did say that they are "almost done" working on Afghanistan stuff and that it should be 'soon'... how hard can it be to click SEND on the email? So frustrating :(
:rolleyes: interesting. I wonder maybe he/she went on vacation. Maybe he/she press DM before left but forgot to press 1st email. 32days is long actually but dont loose hope should be getting this week.

Reactions: klein

Fabio P

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
So today I received an email from IRCC confirming that the documents I provided suffice and asking for RCMP criminal record check. I replied that I already submitted it last week but attached it again just in case. A couple minutes later I checked my profile and saw Medical Pass! So I am hoping that they used my immigration medical exam that we did in 2017 when we applied to come to Canada.
I am happy that at least my application is moving forward and hoping for the best!

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
No ielts should be valid till the date IRCc received your application. Does not matter how long they take to finalize the application. I did ielts now almost 2 years has gone still in process of Pr . So don’t worry about that .
I agree and believe as you say but dear friend where is written in Canada immigration website rules or any written communication from them? if you have please share that website page link.