+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Harsimran.dhot

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
If you got a incorrect information on your confirmation letter of PR then do you have to submit a webform or you can call IRCC to correct? And if you submit a webform how long does it take to get new one with correct information??

Reactions: manku_patel

Gujjar/00

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Manitoba Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 19, 2020
AOR Received.
September 02, 2021
Med's Request
September 02 medical passed initially but got a request for additional testing in a separate email
Med's Done....
Upfront medical on august 26, 2021
If you got a incorrect information on your confirmation letter of PR then do you have to submit a webform or you can call IRCC to correct? And if you submit a webform how long does it take to get new one with correct information??
Certainly you should call them to let them know about it or you can send a webform but it will take 3 to 4 weeks to get responded. Therefore calling them is a better choice

Reactions: manku_patel

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
dear friends,

does IELTS validity required till end of visa process?

I am in SINP PNP and after nomination file is in process at IRCC ..bio-metric done, waiting for medical.. IELTS validity will end in October 2021....do i need to give IELTS again?

If yes or No then ...anyone have opinion or past experince about this then reply and specially i am in search of official IRCC link or document clearly shows about this rules please share...

I already wrote through web-form but they are busy with important task and can reply for some specific queries only.

Reactions: ferstvi

user4566

Sep 20, 2021
Hi everyone, my timeline Ar november 25,2020
Bio 28 july 2021
Aor 28 july 2021
no MR yet.
Did upfront medical 19 august , sent by webform
After week got reply from webform , i just got generic message saying that they are only focusing on afganistan crisis. i had talk with IRCC agent she said they haven't recieve anything yet. It's been a month i haven't got any updation on my account regarding my medical. Is anyone here facing same problem ? has anyone sent documents by webform and got any update on there account ? how long does they take to attach document to the file ? please let me know what should i do.

manpreetgilllll

Mar 6, 2017
Most people from Oct and nov facing this problem may be they stop processing Oct or NOV applications , i know 2-4 people waiting for medical pass whos AR in NoV 2020,
I am also waiting for MP i got MR on july 11
Did upfront may 18
Sent 4 webforms till now all same reply from them mentioning afganistan crisis,

Hi everyone, my timeline Ar november 25,2020
Bio 28 july 2021
Aor 28 july 2021
no MR yet.
Did upfront medical 19 august , sent by webform
After week got reply from webform , i just got generic message saying that they are only focusing on afganistan crisis. i had talk with IRCC agent she said they haven't recieve anything yet. It's been a month i haven't got any updation on my account regarding my medical. Is anyone here facing same problem ? has anyone sent documents by webform and got any update on there account ? how long does they take to attach document to the file ? please let me know what should i do.

user4566

Sep 20, 2021
Most people from Oct and nov facing this problem may be they stop processing Oct or NOV applications , i know 2-4 people waiting for medical pass whos AR in NoV 2020,
I am also waiting for MP i got MR on july 11
Did upfront may 18
Sent 4 webforms till now all same reply from them mentioning afganistan crisis,
hey , when did you got your AOR and when did u got your MR ?

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
AR April 2020
AOR October 2020

Got an email today saying my outland dependent got a medical extension. It was extended till November, 20 2021.
Anyone familiar with that? I'm inland.