+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****January 2020 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Vbassi

Jul 9, 2020
Hello Everyone
I have received a letter from CIC stating, You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence (APR) for your relative will be processed separately and they will be contacted shortly.....
From here, how long it takes for PR to be processed. Does this mean that all is good and now my spouse will receive the PR?

vaishnavgowni

Oct 27, 2011
Calgary
Hello Everyone
I have received a letter from CIC stating, You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence (APR) for your relative will be processed separately and they will be contacted shortly.....
From here, how long it takes for PR to be processed. Does this mean that all is good and now my spouse will receive the PR?
Congratulations. You have received SA (Sponsorship Approval). Principal Applicant should receive AIP (Approved in Principle) on her GCKey account, if everything goes well.

I would recommend checking status on ECAS.

Vbassi

Jul 9, 2020
Congratulations. You have received SA (Sponsorship Approval). Principal Applicant should receive AIP (Approved in Principle) on her GCKey account, if everything goes well.

I would recommend checking status on ECAS.
Thankyou very much for responding. Any idea, how long it takes to receive PR from this point onwards? Do they still ask for additional docs from here?

871012wang

May 27, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
IELTS Request
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-05-2017
Thankyou very much for responding. Any idea, how long it takes to receive PR from this point onwards? Do they still ask for additional docs from here?
I had these two letter 9 days ago. Still waiting for good news come.

b4evergrace

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Hey guys so I got a call last night from my case worker asking about my daughter and to show proof she's here in Canada now (she wasn't when we applied). She told me they were just waiting on my biometrics now, which I had an appointment for today. This morning my hubby and I got Spousal approval and AIP, and that they were waiting on my biometrics. Biometrics was done uploaded to them and currently updated in my file now. How long do you think before our decision has been made?

Timeline:
App received Jan 27th
AOR March 14th
Medical exam request Aug 31
Medical exam Sep 2nd
Medical Approved Sep 4th
Work Permit Approved Sep 16th
Work Permit Received Sep 22nd
Biometrics request Oct 8th
Biometrics done Dec 11th
SA/AIP Dec 11th

Reactions: J20190911

Mice

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
thank you all for leaving comments! Really appreciate it!!
They asked for proof from January2018 to janurary 2020, not from october 2018 where we started living together! Thats why i got very confused.We were dating back in Jan2018 but did not live together until Oct 2018. Anyways if i can prove that we have lived continuously from Oct 2018 to now it all should be good right?
I think the only thing i can think of is credit card statement or phone bills that we can print off from oct 2018 and if our address is showed as same address do you think that’ll be enough? I can also ask my landlord to write a letter that we have lived together as he knows from coming in to our suite to fix stuff we were always here together. I don’t know what else. Joint bank account already submitted and it only says when we opened the account. Vehicle insurance as well submitted but only the date we did insurance showed. Rental agreement only shows the start date of the lease. Our rent includes utilities so we don’t have any joint utility bills. I have submitted employment benefit that my partner is covered as dependent (spouse) only shows the date that i put him in the plan. Anything else you think might help?
Yes, recently credit card statement/phone bills
Recently Joint bank account statement can show as well have you both name with the address. You’re still together
Every year vehicle insurance will be renewed, and they usually send you a document that show both name with the same address
If you haven’t submitted NOA 2019, you can add.
Rent payment receipt With both name and address
Show them as much as you can is good for you. You should think there are No second chance to submit again.

ddoobi11

Star Member
Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
Med's Done....
Medical, RPRF upfront 28-Mar-2016
I just received Corp email today proceed by Etobicoke IRCC office. Can I apply OHIP with this email CORP letter?

871012wang

May 27, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
IELTS Request
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-05-2017
medical passed dec 7 after 1.5 weeks. Hope to hear good news within 2-3 weeks:)
SA and AIP are coming for you. Hohoho.

Reactions: PomL77

Akgargcse

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Hi Everyone,

we received the letter from ircc stating that you meet the eligibility and the processing of your application is complete.
Furthermore, Etobicoke office will contact us to finalize the application.

we received the above letter about a month back and no update after that.
Does anybody how much time Etobicoke is taking to call after above letter? and does that mean we will receive our COPR after etobicoke office calls us?