+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****January 2020 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Toxa

Aug 17, 2020
Thank you!! When your gckey was updated, did it say ‘not applicable’ on the request for additional documents part?
Hi,
My "Review of additional documents" section changed to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded"

Reactions: PomL77

Alex1985

Oct 13, 2020
Hello guys does the progress bar mean anything?
I just checked out it’s shows 100% completed.
What does it mean ?
and it’s said your application taking us longer than usually to process.
Thank you!

prive6399

Jan 2, 2020
Hello,

Can anyone please explain me, what happens after the application has been approved? We got an information letter that we haven't been able to open yet, and we have contacted IRCC through webform twice, and we have called them more than 4 times with no luck of connecting with someone. How do you receive your confirmation of permanent residence, is it through mail? Or, do you have to make an appointment?

I will greatly appreciate your feedback. I am in a hurry.

Thank you,

PomL77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hello guys does the progress bar mean anything?
I just checked out it’s shows 100% completed.
What does it mean ?
and it’s said your application taking us longer than usually to process.
Thank you!
This happens you should receive word soon on COPR or if they need anything else. Just make sure they have a way to contact you via GIC and you arent missing their communication

Reactions: J20190911

snuenna

Mar 12, 2020
You can try Acrobat Pro DC. You might need to sign up for the free trial though or pay for one month of use. It has features that allow you to combine files and shrink the final product until it is the size you want.

You will need to play around with it a lot until you get the size you want. Acrobat is very useful for combining multiple documents, splitting and compressing files e.t.c.

There might be other options too. Hopefully other users can chime in with suggestions.
I found a way to combine PDFs in one PDF file, but trying to figure how to shrink the size. But I came up with a thought, when you submit credit card statement, do people usually include the whole statement? or Just first page where your address shows?

Ude

May 6, 2017
I found a way to combine PDFs in one PDF file, but trying to figure how to shrink the size. But I came up with a thought, when you submit credit card statement, do people usually include the whole statement? or Just first page where your address shows?
You can use ‘smallpdf’ to compress your PDF file

OverIt

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Personally speaking, I would submit the whole statement. However, I think the page with your name, address and date are probably the only things really needed.

I would submit the whole thing because the first page alone might not look legit. But who knows? Maybe it doesn’t matter and the first page is enough for them.

If you’re not able to use Adobe for shrinking, try checking on google. I’m sure there’s something out there that can help you shrink files for free.

OverIt

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
I think you can actually submit more than one web form in reply to IRCC’s request. Just explain in the second web form that you’re submitting more documents because your files were too big and you could not submit them all in one web form. I think you’d be fine if you did that. Call IRCC to confirm though.

Singh009

Jan 13, 2021
Is any one received PR who applied in Nov 2019. Inland spouse sponsorship. I called IRCC today and they said your file send to local visa office in Etobicoke for further review because of my criminal record. How long more take now any one has idea.

PomL77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Is any one received PR who applied in Nov 2019. Inland spouse sponsorship. I called IRCC today and they said your file send to local visa office in Etobicoke for further review because of my criminal record. How long more take now any one has idea.
That will depend on what your criminal record is and what they need to clarify. You dont need to post it here of youre as its personal. You could search other forums and see if anyone has a similar problem and see their timeline.

I know being sent to etobicoke because missisauga cant make a decision and they want further info plus an interview can take up to an additional year. but it can vary even in this situation.