+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****January 2020 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

AND1234

Feb 5, 2021
Hi guys. Hope you're doing good.
Just wanted to give a little update on my application.

• Application sent to IRCC - January 27th 2020
• Application received - January 29th 2020
• AOR - April 25th 2020
• Medical request - October 11th 2020
• Medical exam - October 15th 2020
• Biometrics - November 6th 2020
• Medical passed - November 28 2020
• Sponsor approval - December 5th 2020
• Approved in principle - December 5th 2020
• PR - December 7th 2020

I wanted to bring your guys' attention to the problem I had with COPR just in case someone is in the same situation.
I saw that I became PR on my account and that COPR document was issued but I never received it.
After almost 2 months of waiting I was finally able to talk to an IRCC agent who told me that some kind of tehnical issue happened on their part and that I should've received my COPR on the day I became PR. I received my COPR the next day via email.
If you can see that COPR was issued but there's no messages or document in your account make sure to call IRCC.

Hope this information helps someone.

snuenna

Mar 12, 2020
Hi guys. Hope you're doing good.
Just wanted to give a little update on my application.

• Application sent to IRCC - January 27th 2020
• Application received - January 29th 2020
• AOR - April 25th 2020
• Medical request - October 11th 2020
• Medical exam - October 15th 2020
• Biometrics - November 6th 2020
• Medical passed - November 28 2020
• Sponsor approval - December 5th 2020
• Approved in principle - December 5th 2020
• PR - December 7th 2020

I wanted to bring your guys' attention to the problem I had with COPR just in case someone is in the same situation.
I saw that I became PR on my account and that COPR document was issued but I never received it.
After almost 2 months of waiting I was finally able to talk to an IRCC agent who told me that some kind of tehnical issue happened on their part and that I should've received my COPR on the day I became PR. I received my COPR the next day via email.
If you can see that COPR was issued but there's no messages or document in your account make sure to call IRCC.

Hope this information helps someone.
I might be having same issue, I was notified today that my application status was updated and I logged in to my account and I can see under final decision, that my application is approved, and i can see the document status CoPR with document number and expiry date. BUT there is no new messages nor did i receive any document/email. So what am i supposed to do?

does it mean that they sent the document and i should be waiting for it? how did you make a phone call to IRCC? i never seem to able to get to talk to real person... do you mind sharing phone # if you still have it?

AND1234

Feb 5, 2021
I might be having same issue, I was notified today that my application status was updated and I logged in to my account and I can see under final decision, that my application is approved, and i can see the document status CoPR with document number and expiry date. BUT there is no new messages nor did i receive any document/email. So what am i supposed to do?

does it mean that they sent the document and i should be waiting for it? how did you make a phone call to IRCC? i never seem to able to get to talk to real person... do you mind sharing phone # if you still have it?
Yea that sounds familiar. If I was you I would probably wait until Wednesday or Thursday and if nothing changes then give them a call.
If you mean that they sent it by mail then no. That's what I thought was happening with my COPR but agent told me they don't send COPR by mail.

Oh yea, no problem. The number is (888) 242-2100.
Listen to their directory and pick options 1-1-2-3. You'll have to enter some info they ask and then they transfer your call to an agent.
Sometimes they'll just say that all agents are busy and can't take your call but just keep calling until they put you on a waiting list. They offer an option to put in your number and then they call you back. It works really good.

Hope this helps you.

Reactions: J20190911

vaishnavgowni

Oct 27, 2011
Calgary
Hi guys.
Does anyone know if IRCC provides any confirmation when they get a photo for the PR card?

Good luck!
Which office? You can link your PR card application online. IRCC will not provide any confirmation as far as I know. When the application is approved, that means your card has been dispatched.

snuenna

Mar 12, 2020
Yea that sounds familiar. If I was you I would probably wait until Wednesday or Thursday and if nothing changes then give them a call.
If you mean that they sent it by mail then no. That's what I thought was happening with my COPR but agent told me they don't send COPR by mail.

Oh yea, no problem. The number is (888) 242-2100.
Listen to their directory and pick options 1-1-2-3. You'll have to enter some info they ask and then they transfer your call to an agent.
Sometimes they'll just say that all agents are busy and can't take your call but just keep calling until they put you on a waiting list. They offer an option to put in your number and then they call you back. It works really good.

Hope this helps you.
Hey thank you so much for the reply!!! I got the CoPR letter today it was updated on my account this morning!! Yay!

N3ca

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hi everyone.

Received my CoPR today. Jan 16 applicant.

Timeline:

Application received: Jan 16
AOR: March 10
OWP issued: August 20
Biometrics Request: October 2
Medical Request: October 28
Passport Renewal Request: October 28
Biometrics Passed: November 17
SA/AIP: November 24
Medical Passed: November 27
DM (ecas): December 17
RPRF Payment Confirmation Request: December 17
Submitted WebForm Confirmation RPRF: December 17
IRCC confirmed receiving Webform: Jan 18
Etobicoke office RPRF Payment Confirmation Request: Jan 20
RPRF Payment Receipt Sent: Jan 20
CoPR: Jan 22

Good luck to everyone!
Hi please how did you send your RPRF fee receipt to Etobicoke? I was also asked for mine , and I mailed it in. Is that good or I have to send it through webform?

Toxa

Aug 17, 2020
Hi please how did you send your RPRF fee receipt to Etobicoke? I was also asked for mine , and I mailed it in. Is that good or I have to send it through webform?
Hi. I uploaded the receipt with a WebForm. But it took a month for IRCC to receive it.
Then I got the same request again from the Etobicoke office. It came from a different email address. In this case I replied to their email and attached the receipt. After this I got my CoPR two days after.

Good luck.

ivyivyng

Jan 21, 2019
Hi guys,

I applied on Jan 29, 2020. On Dec 13, 2020 CIC sent me an email asking for more proof of cohabitation. From that time till now, there is no update. Does anyone here get update after submitting proof of cohabitation? Thanks!

Maoh.M

Sep 4, 2018
Hi guys,

I applied on Jan 29, 2020. On Dec 13, 2020 CIC sent me an email asking for more proof of cohabitation. From that time till now, there is no update. Does anyone here get update after submitting proof of cohabitation? Thanks!
After we sent the proof of cohabitation, they sent an update saying "
Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).
We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed." That was a month and a week after we sent the Info though. I am a Jan 10th 2020 applicant.

ivyivyng

Jan 21, 2019
After we sent the proof of cohabitation, they sent an update saying "
Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).
We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed." That was a month and a week after we sent the Info though. I am a Jan 10th 2020 applicant.
Same to me. I received the email almost 2 months ago and no update from then