+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****January 2020 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Maoh.M

Sep 4, 2018
And to the whole thread thanks for the posts the comments and the insight on many bumps that came along in the process I've learnt so much and also hope to use the acquired knowledge to help others in their journey as well, may we all make it out on the other side in good spirits and with the good news we all been waiting so patiently and impatiently to hear, thanks again

Reactions: PomL77

PomL77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Good morning all good news n hope for everyone, I checked the online tool this morning and I saw it said my app was complete, I went n checked and it said I entered on the 24th of February @the Etobicoke IRCc and became a permanent resident!! So they're back on the January applicants again!!
Congrats! Did they ask you to sign anything or sponsorship ubtaking forms??

Maoh.M

Sep 4, 2018
Congrats! Did they ask you to sign anything or sponsorship ubtaking forms??
Thanks, no I haven't even gotten the letter as yet but I checked the online tool and saw the update but I figure there's a few days delay with the copr email or something

Maoh.M

Sep 4, 2018
Hello! We got our AIP last week. How long between AIP and CoPR by email and how long until PR card?
Well I'm giving my opinion based on my experience I got AIP on the 1st of February and 22 days later after the decision was made for me (feb2nd) I checked the online tool and saw it said I landed at Etobicoke IRCC, but I have yet to get an email with copr or anything sent from them

Srivi

Dec 11, 2020
Hi all,
I am an April (14, 2020) applicant. Wondering if I will be asked to resubmit PCC (India) again coz I submitted one with the application dt some time in Dec 2019 and guessing that is expired now. (I did not travel to India or any other country in this time period) Also, should we expect Biometrics update in ecas (I do not have online account, since my lawyer is my rep). Thanks!

Last edited:

mbasit123

Mar 3, 2020
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
01/14/2020
AOR Received.
03/05/2020
Once you receive COPR (yesterday! AIP on Feb 24) is there anything you need to do to receive PR card? How long does it take?
I just checked a few days ago and right now it’s saying about 119 days to get physical PR card

mbasit123

Mar 3, 2020
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
01/14/2020
AOR Received.
03/05/2020
Guys if I don’t have my physical PR card and I want to travel to US, do I need a special visa?

MS2017

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Guys if I don’t have my physical PR card and I want to travel to US, do I need a special visa?
It depends on your nationality to obtain the US visa, even if you have pr card you will need a visa if you are from a country needs a visa for US

mbasit123

Mar 3, 2020
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
01/14/2020
AOR Received.
03/05/2020
It depends on your nationality to obtain the US visa, even if you have pr card you will need a visa if you are from a country needs a visa for US
I am. US citizen, but I think in order to come back since I don’t have my Canadian physical PR card I will need a PRTD document to come back to Canada right?