+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****January 2020 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Maoh.M

Sep 4, 2018
Same to me. I received the email almost 2 months ago and no update from then
I had recieved that notification on the 20th of January, and then on the 1st of Feb I got the AIP letter they were saying that they haven't made the final decision until all the requirements have been met, at that time my application Said in process I checked on the 2nd and it said decision made, but from since I saw that update there has been no contact from them since.

Reactions: J20190911

ivyivyng

Jan 21, 2019
I had recieved that notification on the 20th of January, and then on the 1st of Feb I got the AIP letter they were saying that they haven't made the final decision until all the requirements have been met, at that time my application Said in process I checked on the 2nd and it said decision made, but from since I saw that update there has been no contact from them since.
Have you tried contact CIC representative? Since your decision has been made, maybe they can give you the result :D

Maoh.M

Sep 4, 2018
Have you tried contact CIC representative? Since your decision has been made, maybe they can give you the result :D
In all honesty, even if I know the result i'd still have to wait until they send the letter and stuff, so I'm just exercing some patience and see what happens (I'll give it till about next week) but it's been a crazy year no doubt in reaching this far I just hope all the applicants in this thread gets the news they been waiting for so long, and that we can also share our insight and experience to future applicants when they reach out for help

Maoh.M

Sep 4, 2018
Hey I just got the update on my application. It says invitation to pre arrival services . What does that mean? I got a letter with that name.
"Pre-arrival services offer information to better understand life in Canada, how to find a job, and how to access other free settlement services when you arrive in Canada. Some programs offer specific information according to your profession or destination, such as language training and essential skills training in the workplace." That's what I got from doing a bit of searching, so I guess you're in the final stages of your app

Maoh.M

Sep 4, 2018
Good morning all good news n hope for everyone, I checked the online tool this morning and I saw it said my app was complete, I went n checked and it said I entered on the 24th of February @the Etobicoke IRCc and became a permanent resident!! So they're back on the January applicants again!!

ivyivyng

Jan 21, 2019
Good morning all good news n hope for everyone, I checked the online tool this morning and I saw it said my app was complete, I went n checked and it said I entered on the 24th of February @the Etobicoke IRCc and became a permanent resident!! So they're back on the January applicants again!!
Congratulations! Finally, good news arrived