13-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
IELTS Request
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-05-2017
Application received on?
I used Passport info and Princepl application name(The one who received sponsorship) to link the FN.

simaa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
I linked my open work permit application online and I am not sure why it says "online application" in the application type section. I submitted it along with the PR on paper not online. It doesnt show any other detail but the UCI number is mine so at least I am sure I linked the right application.
OWP is just the CIC account or something different?

b4evergrace

Star Member
May 31, 2019
@Tech_girl123 Did you link your PR app to your CIC account now? If so what % does it say you're currently at? I'm at 17% I want to see if we are all around that for Jan 27th applicants.

r2gas

Feb 13, 2020
Hello everyone, anybody knows if immigration has been affected with this on going global pandemic crisis? Anyone got their OWP yet? Keep safe guys

LoveIt

Nov 5, 2019
Hello everyone, I still haven't received my AOR. The application received on January 31st. I wonder if there is anyone else in a similar situation?

Wasp21

Feb 13, 2019
Hello everyone, anybody knows if immigration has been affected with this on going global pandemic crisis? Anyone got their OWP yet? Keep safe guys
Things seem to have slowed down considerably, but as of now, they are still processing applications. No one from December 2019 has received OWP yet so I suspect it'll still be a while for January applicants.

OverIt

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hello everyone, I still haven't received my AOR. The application received on January 31st. I wonder if there is anyone else in a similar situation?
Better to set your expectations as low as possible to be honest. It’s not looking good. At a time like this, it’s possible that it might take 3 months. Last year, it took 6 weeks for many to receive AORs. At a time like this, I am thinking it might take twice the time.

The did say those who were requested to do their medicals or biometrics are now being given more than twice the regular time to get it done. Since this is the case, they might also be taking twice the regular time to hand out AORs as well.

Mice

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Better to set your expectations as low as possible to be honest. It’s not looking good. At a time like this, it’s possible that it might take 3 months. Last year, it took 6 weeks for many to receive AORs. At a time like this, I am thinking it might take twice the time.

The did say those who were requested to do their medicals or biometrics are now being given more than twice the regular time to get it done. Since this is the case, they might also be taking twice the regular time to hand out AORs as well.
you may wait longer, because I heard that medicals or bio-metric are unavailable in Canada now, but I'm not sure if somewhere else still open for it .
Let see after March 25, did they stop/delay here?