+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

sunnysharma1991

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Completed one month today post remedicals getting passed and submission of Schedule A.
Oh, and no updates yet? Maybe you can call them and see what they are upto.
What does your profile say since you submitted 5669? I submitted mine on 17th Jan and in the Review of Additional Document row, it changed to 'Not applicable'. Some people on groups have reported their Background field also turned to 'Not applicable' and soon after they received PPRs

siju6789

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Can you tell me what you mean by "my final was approved in November"?
I had received GCMS notes in May 2021 where it could be seen that under the status section where they show status of Medicals, Criminality etc there is a row "Final: Approved" at the end and all others were "Passed". It also showed that COPR & counterfoil was generated in Nov 2020.

Reactions: laxiyer24

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Oh, and no updates yet? Maybe you can call them and see what they are upto.
What does your profile say since you submitted 5669? I submitted mine on 17th Jan and in the Review of Additional Document row, it changed to 'Not applicable'. Some people on groups have reported their Background field also turned to 'Not applicable' and soon after they received PPRs
I had called in the first week of Jan 2022 but there wasn't any further update. Yes my additional document section says 'Not Applicable'.

Reactions: sunnysharma1991

Ladyinblack

Oct 14, 2020
Hey @legalfalcon
My husband received ppr & has 30 days to submit his passport however we got married before so his marital status has changed. He'll submit the passport with marriage certificate to inform.
how much time will it further take if we inform about marriage n add my process for ppr?
Please anyone insights over this can reply & help

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hey @legalfalcon
My husband received ppr & has 30 days to submit his passport however we got married before so his marital status has changed. He'll submit the passport with marriage certificate to inform.
how much time will it further take if we inform about marriage n add my process for ppr?
Please anyone insights over this can reply & help
@Ladyinblack he need not submit his passport at this moment. He should respond back informing them of the change in status and ask for you to be added. IRCC will ask for some forms, marriage certificate, proof of funds, RPRF, and medical exam for you and your husband (if needed).

Once you have been added to the application and it gets finalized, new PPRs will be issued for both of you. Only then can both of you land in Canada.

Given the COVID-related delays, there is no defined timeline when this will be completed.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hi everyone, I just received RFV email. I have a trip planned for Canada in few days and I am from a visa-exempt country. Do you know if I can go anyways as tourist, before getting CoPR? Do you see any problem with that?

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Hi everyone, I just received RFV email. I have a trip planned for Canada in few days and I am from a visa-exempt country. Do you know if I can go anyways as tourist, before getting CoPR? Do you see any problem with that?
Congrats!!! Wouldn't you want to delay your arrival until later then? Anyway I guess it's still possible to enter right now.