+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

helmsdeep

May 21, 2020
We have AOR of 6th January with Ontario PNP. Final Decision Pending. Medicals were updated on January 14. It says January 14, 2021, You passed the medical exam. What else can I do?
Wow, I have the exact AOR (Jan 6th) with Ontario PNP as well. But my medical is not updated yet, still at "you don't need a medical exam". I hope it gets extended soon.

Did you ever request notes? My last notes says I am in a COVID PACE group, wonder if you have the same.

Reactions: Dhindsa08

ankitraheja

Jan 16, 2021
Wow, I have the exact AOR (Jan 6th) with Ontario PNP as well. But my medical is not updated yet, still at "you don't need a medical exam". I hope it gets extended soon.

Did you ever request notes? My last notes says I am in a COVID PACE group, wonder if you have the same.
I have GCMS notes. Where do you see it in the notes?

ankitraheja

Jan 16, 2021
I created a webform but have not got any update. it has been more than a week now. Do you know the number to call CPC-Ottawa? Thanks

ankitraheja

Jan 16, 2021
Thanks!

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

I see an s.15(1) on top of my application. Some information seems to be redacted. We requested our GCSMS notes on 10.03.2020. My wife worked in Qatar, and we had provided the PCC.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thanks!

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

I see an s.15(1) on top of my application. Some information seems to be redacted. We requested our GCSMS notes on 10.03.2020. My wife worked in Qatar, and we had provided the PCC.
This is good progress, your Security is either in progress or even Passed, based on your AOR quite likely passed but you can check the # of activities you have under Security. Usually > 3 indicates that its complete.

Here is the online version of CBSA's security manual as well https://bit.ly/3mqHP5I

ankitraheja

Jan 16, 2021
Thanks! Super Helpful. Checked the GCMS notes. Security = 2, one for my spouse, one for me. Looks like the security step did not start until October when we requested the notes. We also provided updated passport details for my wife so it could be causing the delay. Does it make sense to request GCMS notes again?

helmsdeep

May 21, 2020
Thanks! Super Helpful. Checked the GCMS notes. Security = 2, one for my spouse, one for me. Looks like the security step did not start until October when we requested the notes. We also provided updated passport details for my wife so it could be causing the delay. Does it make sense to request GCMS notes again?
Did you check if you are put in a COVID PACE group?

It should be in the "Associations" section. It is in the last 25% of the notes, after the Fees section and before the History section.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Security screening is a fairly opaque process, if it's in progress that's good. There is nothing an applicant can do to change the pace of processing or the outcome. Personally if this was my application I wouldn't bother with another copy of the Gcms Notes, instead raise a web form and the response you are looking for is that Security is "valid" That's an indication enough that security is done. More about web form responses at https://bit.ly/2FUPKIe

Reactions: ankitraheja

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Did you check if you are put in a COVID PACE group?

It should be in the "Associations" section. It is in the last 25% of the notes, after the Fees section and before the History section.
PACE is used to classify applications into groups for further action. E.g. below from IRCC policy documents

Reactions: JaxT

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thanks for the reply, are these policy documents publicly available? I'd appreciate it if you can link it. Thanks
Hi. These documents can be requested from IRCC, CBSA, etc just the way a request for Gcms Notes is done. The documents run into several thousands of pages... will look into making it available. In the meantime will share relevant sections when responding to queries.

The CBSA security screening manual was made available for public access and you can find it here https://bit.ly/3mqHP5I

You can also check the Take Out Menu at http://bit.ly/2LKdCkK for more resources as well as https://bit.ly/37nCTJD