+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

kulbirjawandha

May 24, 2019
Can CoPR holder travel to Canada???
I am asking this as IRCC WEBSITE state something different and travel agents says the opposite.

can someone put light on this??

Zittj

Nov 15, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon, I got the following response through the MP of my brother's province :

We can provide you with the following details about the status of the applicant’s submission for permanent residence under Federal Skilled Worker Class :
  • The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on January 4, 2020.
  • The Case Processing Centre in Ottawa office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant meets the eligibility requirementsunder the class for which they have applied.
    • the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on May 12, 2020.
  • The medical examination results have expired for the applicant.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicant.
  • The security verifications are currently valid for the applicant.
  • If the application is approved:
    • the applicant will need to send their passport to the Canadian visa office to obtain the permanent resident visa, and
    • the officer will issue the Confirmation of Permanent Residence document which the applicant will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.
  • If the application is refused:
    • the officer will send the applicant a refusal letter including instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation some IRCC offices are currently operating with critical staff only. To support officers working to help clients with urgent applications, we ask for your collaboration in contacting us for urgent matters only.
Also note that, given the impacts of COVID-19, we are unable to provide accurate processing times for open applications. View
how COVID-19 is affecting IRCC services for the most recent information to help you better assist your constituents.
Then got the following response when I enquired via Web from twice in July and October 2020:

· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

• Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid
AND second enquiry in October
· The eligibility review has been met.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid

Now, I'm confused with the response gotten via the MP that my eligibility was finalised in May last year but currently reviewing my eligibility. This new information is contradictory to the Web form responses. Please can you help me understand what's going on with the MP response.

Anybody else can please help me understand

rsood1818

Jan 15, 2021
Hello All,

These medicals instructions are being issued as immigration application has reached the stage where medical examination results are now required.

I received a mail from IRCC requesting to undergo the medical examination within 90 days.

Also, there's a medical report form attached (IMM1017E)

AOR:
25th Jan 2020
Biometrics passed: 13th Feb 2020
Pre Medicals: 30th Dec 2019

May I know why IRCC has requested for medical examination again ? and why it hasn't extended my medicals ?

Is it a sign that after this medical exam, the PPR is on it's way ?
@Govind B are you inland or outland applicant? What's your stream (FSW/PNP/CEC)?

Hussain53

Mar 3, 2020
hello,
my medicals have expired on 27th Nov and my account shows you dont require a medical exam. A few days back i called ircc the agent told me my medicals extended on 19th December but still my account shows you dont require an exam so why is the account not showing that's its extended?
Thanks
@legalfalcon

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
hello,
my medicals have expired on 27th Nov and my account shows you dont require a medical exam. A few days back i called ircc the agent told me my medicals extended on 19th December but still my account shows you dont require an exam so why is the account not showing that's its extended?
Thanks
@legalfalcon
My account still shows my old date of medicals, even after getting COPR post extension of my medicals. Don't worry about it.

Govind B

Jan 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-09-2019
Doc's Request.
19-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-12-2019
AOR Received.
25-01-2020
Med's Done....
28-11-2021
@Govind B are you inland or outland applicant? What's your stream (FSW/PNP/CEC)?
Outland, India, Hyderabad.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ITA 19th Dec 2019 | AOR 25th Jan 2020 | 1st Medicals Passed 10th Jan 2020 | Biometrics 13th Feb 2020 | Redo medical req: 24th Dec 2020 | Redo Medicals passed: 06th Jan 2021 | Outland India, Hyderabad | Processing Office: Ottawa | Awaiting PPR

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon, I got the following response through the MP of my brother's province :

Then got the following response when I enquired via Web from twice in July and October 2020:

· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

• Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid
AND second enquiry in October
· The eligibility review has been met.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid

Now, I'm confused with the response gotten via the MP that my eligibility was finalised in May last year but currently reviewing my eligibility. This new information is contradictory to the Web form responses. Please can you help me understand what's going on with the MP response.

Anybody else can please help me understand

When it says that your "eligibility review has been met" it means that the eligibility is passed. The two responses you have posted, both say the same thing that your eligibility is passed.

Also, your criminality and security seems to be passed.

If the webform response states that the verifications are currently valid, “valid” here indicates, that the documents required for the specific stage are “legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC,” and no further input is required by the applicant.

To read more on deciphering webform responses, see https://bit.ly/35Hbnp6

To read on security see https://bit.ly/3nKkjR4

I do not see any concerns. Most likely your application is awaiting a final review or may have been approved, pending PPR.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hello,
Thanks
@legalfalcon
It takes time for the info to be updated. If you have been informed that your meds have been extended, give it some time.

ankitraheja

Jan 16, 2021
We have AOR of 6th January with Ontario PNP. Final Decision Pending. Medicals were updated on January 14. It says January 14, 2021, You passed the medical exam. What else can I do?

Reactions: helmsdeep

Swati1104

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
We have AOR of 6th January with Ontario PNP. Final Decision Pending. Medicals were updated on January 14. It says January 14, 2021, You passed the medical exam. What else can I do?
I am in the same boat. AOR 26 Jan 2020. All passed , final decision pending, VO - NS, got re-medical req and did it on 15 Jan. it will be a complete year on 26 jan 2021. The wait is traumatizing

• Sad
Reactions: preethi16

skadri

May 17, 2020
I am in the same boat. AOR 26 Jan 2020. All passed , final decision pending, VO - NS, got re-medical req and did it on 15 Jan. it will be a complete year on 26 jan 2021. The wait is traumatizing
My AOR is also 26 Jan 2020, Ottawa. I did not get any re-medical request. Not sure if this is good or bad.

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Does the applicant has to pay from their own pocket for medicals again?
Your medicals may have been extended if it changed to passed after showing 'you do not need a medical exam' for a while after your last medical expired. Doesn't hurt to call or send a webform. I'm waiting for my medical extension/remed request as well, hoping this means we are finally close to PPR/COPR.