+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Raghu92

Nov 20, 2019
Hello to All,

My AOR is Jan 13 2020, medicals got expired on Jan 9 2021. Got a GU today, any speculations on this?
VO Ottawa
FSW-O
Country of Residence - Oman

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hello to All,

My AOR is Jan 13 2020, medicals got expired on Jan 9 2021. Got a GU today, any speculations on this?
VO Ottawa
FSW-O
Country of Residence - Oman
GU could be related to expiry of your medical. Generally application status page is updated after medical expiry.

Snagh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
My medicals expired a little over a week back when I had a GU. Had another GU again yesterday, but nothing changed in the profile (no sign of medical extension).

Snagh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
There seems to be some movement happening in Ottawa, at least with respect to inland cases. A few got approved in the last few days.

Reactions: JermJose

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
There seems to be some movement happening in Ottawa, at least with respect to inland cases. A few got approved in the last few days.
They're very organised, working from "home" but the employees do not even have laptops to work with. And now they are in lockdown. I'd say maybe in end of Feb or March something will start happening.

g.isid

Sep 12, 2018
Is anybody here waiting for their passport to be returned to them from London VO after visa counterfoil stamping? I have sent mine Dec. 18, 2020 and I still haven’t heard from them. Though I understand the UK lockdown is slowing things down, I am a little worried because its been almost a month since London VO has received my passport. Haven’t heard from them since.

Snagh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
They're very organised, working from "home" but the employees do not even have laptops to work with. And now they are in lockdown. I'd say maybe in end of Feb or March something will start happening.
Initially thought Ottawa would soon follow suit from other Canadian VOs who started rolling out PRs since Oct last year, not to mention international VOs. But now, I'm not making any guesses. :(

• Sad
Reactions: egam189