Biometrics 29 Jan 2020 Updated
Still background check going on and on.
When to expect PPR?

Prageecha

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Hi Everyone.
Finally received my eCOPR today
FSW - Inland. VO - Montreal. Here is my timeline.
AOR : 17th Jan 2020
Medical passed : 30th Jan 2020
ADR : 30th Jan 2020 (RCMP)
Uploaded RCMP on 13th Feb 2020.
1st Ghost update: March 10th 2020
1st GCMS notes : Sometime in August.
Eligibility : RR, Criminal Background: recommended pass.
Got to know that my file was under review required because of no salary mentioned in my previous employment reference letters.
I submitted documents through webform
2nd GCMS notes : Sometime in October
No change in the status. Eligibility was still under review. Submitted few more documents in Nov.
2nd ghost update: additional document required changed to not applicable on 8th Dec 2020.
23rd Dec 2020 :Recieved email from CIC for portal information. Submitted right away.
23rd Dec 2020: Revieved PR portal login credentials. They asked to Uploaded photo and address in Canada.
(This is a new procedure for inland applicants which will be implemented for Outland applicants too).
11th Jan 2021: 3rd Ghost update and it showed application approved.
eCOPR copy available to download on PR portal.
This group has been very helpful. Thank you everyone. I hope you all receive the good news soon.

Megha_1990

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hi Everyone.
Got to know that my file was under review required because of no salary mentioned in my previous employment reference letters.
No change in the status. Eligibility was still under review. Submitted few more documents in Nov.
2nd ghost update: additional document required changed to not applicable on 8th Dec 2020.
23rd Dec 2020 :Recieved email from CIC for portal information. Submitted right away.
23rd Dec 2020: Revieved PR portal login credentials. They asked to Uploaded photo and address in Canada.
(This is a new procedure for inland applicants which will be implemented for Outland applicants too).
This group has been very helpful. Thank you everyone. I hope you all receive the good news soon.
"Got to know that my file was under review required because of no salary mentioned in my previous employment reference letters.
No change in the status. Eligibility was still under review. Submitted few more documents in Nov."

Bit curious to understand after reading above lines : Did you get any additional documents request from IRCC in Aug or Nov? or you just submitted additional documents based on GCMS notes result?
What was the status of additional documents required on portal before you sent documents in November?

Prageecha

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
"Got to know that my file was under review required because of no salary mentioned in my previous employment reference letters.
No change in the status. Eligibility was still under review. Submitted few more documents in Nov."

Bit curious to understand after reading above lines : Did you get any additional documents request from IRCC in Aug or Nov? or you just submitted additional documents based on GCMS notes result?
What was the status of additional documents required on portal before you sent documents in November?
No I didn’t get any ADR apart from RCMP. I called up IRCC customer care after my first webform submission. They informed me that no one had touched the additional documents submitted. The 2nd GCMS notes confirmed that. So I added different set of documents to the first set and submitted again. I submitted in Nov. This time they probably checked it. And on Dec 8th my additional documents status changed to “Not applicable”. Until Dec 8th Additional documents section showed “The document you have submitted has been uploaded”. I believe this was for the RCMP.

Reactions: Megha_1990

bhattdika20

Jul 7, 2020
london
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
london
AOR Received.
Feb 2020
hi Guys, need help.....received my GCMS notes created on 2020/06/10 in which it says FILE BEING HELD ON BIOMETRICS ISSUE. Our biometrics expired in december. Did anyone have this kind of trouble????

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Today , application status bar disappeared from my application status page. Also overall application status is shortened as below - "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. "
Did anybody else experience this change ?
Also, I completed 1 year of processing time today :rolleyes:

hassan1212

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Today , application status bar disappeared from my application status page. Also overall application status is shortened as below - "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. "
Same here

Reactions: mlcanada

pari_02

Jan 27, 2020
me too.
the bar has disappeared.

Nixnic19

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019

Same here! I have crossed 1 year wait last week

Preetham.v

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
yes, looks like a general update for all. seeing as having a status bar now is moot, they probably updated the site.

Govind B

Jan 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-09-2019
Doc's Request.
19-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-12-2019
AOR Received.
25-01-2020
Med's Done....
28-11-2021
Same here. Waiting for PPR...
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ITA 19th Dec 2019 | AOR 25th Jan 2020 | 1st Medicals Passed 10th Jan 2020 | Biometrics 13th Feb 2020 | Redo medical req: 24th Dec 2020 | Redo Medicals passed: 06th Jan 2021 | Awaiting PPR

vishalbrij

Feb 4, 2020
INDIA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2020
Med's Done....
11-02-2020
Hi Everyone.
Congratulation.

My AOR is also 17th january 2020 but waiting PPR