+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

sonyguntuka

Aug 10, 2020
Hi guys
good afternoon my lawyer forwarded a email from IRCC to my husband in canada that my application has forwarded to the visa office in my county for further processing prior to that we got an email to pay resident fee is that a good sign?
Could you please share your timeline here?
Application received?
Inland or Outland?
Which province?
AIPP or PNP?
AOR date?
Biometrics date etc..

Your details are useful to this group. Thanks in advance

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi guys
good afternoon my lawyer forwarded a email from IRCC to my husband in canada that my application has forwarded to the visa office in my county for further processing prior to that we got an email to pay resident fee is that a good sign?
It seems your application is under Family Reunification category. This side of the forum is for Economic category (Express Entry). So, I would recommend you click the below link to go to your section, that way you will get timelines for your visa type.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/family-class-sponsorship.5/

And yes, it is very good sign. It means the sponsorship is approved and now your local visa office in your country will assess you (the applicant). I believe you have already received medical and biometric requests?

Flgd

Apr 19, 2019
lagos
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon good dAY. I recently received my GCMS notes in which Notes 1 goes thus:
Office: New Delhi
Text: **Officer review** all stat requirements met. RFV Meds VU 2021/07/07, CRIMINALITY: PASSED Background info, travel history & PCCs reviewed; no concerns. MEDICALS: PASSED, RPRF: paid.

Page 2
ELIGIBILITY: PASSED
SECURITY: BLANK
HIRV: BLANK
ORG CRIME: BLANK
MEDICAL: PASSED
MISREPRESENTATION: BLANK
INFO SHARING: COMPLETE

Does this mean the application is approved?
AOR JAN 25, 2020
PNP OUTLAND
Thank You

• Haha
Reactions: ProofKevlar

vikram57

Jul 24, 2019
@legalfalcon good dAY. I recently received my GCMS notes in which Notes 1 goes thus:
Office: New Delhi
Text: **Officer review** all stat requirements met. RFV Meds VU 2021/07/07, CRIMINALITY: PASSED Background info, travel history & PCCs reviewed; no concerns. MEDICALS: PASSED, RPRF: paid.

Page 2
ELIGIBILITY: PASSED
SECURITY: BLANK
HIRV: BLANK
ORG CRIME: BLANK
MEDICAL: PASSED
MISREPRESENTATION: BLANK
INFO SHARING: COMPLETE

Does this mean the application is approved?
AOR JAN 25, 2020
PNP OUTLAND
Thank You
As far as I know, 'officer review' section with 'RFV' means you are approved. They are just waiting for VACs to open and restrictions to ease. Best of luck bud.

vikram57

Jul 24, 2019
As far as I know, 'officer review' section with 'RFV' means you are approved. They are just waiting for VACs to open and restrictions to ease. Best of luck bud.
Could you please let me know if your EE profile in CIC also reflects the same status? Or is it only in GCMS notes?

avfortuna

Feb 18, 2020
New Zealand
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-01-2020
Nomination.....
09-12-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2020
IELTS Request
11-02-2020
I just received an RFV email from CIC. I'm PNP-O (OINP) and my AOR is January 27th. I'm currently residing in NZ.

I'm fully aware that many people are waiting for their PR results anxiously, and I sincerely hope that everyone will receive some good news soon. I, too, was once in your position when I was applying for residency here in NZ. It was a long wait and many, many sleepless nights thinking of back ups in case the application got rejected. However, there's always a light at the end and trust that everything will fall into place.

I must also thank the Canadian immigration as my experience with their process has been seamless even with the ongoing Covid situation, so I truly appreciate the work they're doing.

Sanjida021990

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
I just received an RFV email from CIC. I'm PNP-O (OINP) and my AOR is January 27th. I'm currently residing in NZ.

I'm fully aware that many people are waiting for their PR results anxiously, and I sincerely hope that everyone will receive some good news soon. I, too, was once in your position when I was applying for residency here in NZ. It was a long wait and many, many sleepless nights thinking of back ups in case the application got rejected. However, there's always a light at the end and trust that everything will fall into place.

I must also thank the Canadian immigration as my experience with their process has been seamless even with the ongoing Covid situation, so I truly appreciate the work they're doing.
Congratulations

EropbI4

May 29, 2020

Congratulations! Can you reveal your Visa Office?

Off Topic: is that true that NZ has become less pleasant place for newcomers due to political moves?

Meharpreet13

Oct 22, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon could you help me out here?
I am a FSW-O applicant from India
My AOR is 23rd jan 2020
I got my GCMS notes on 10th october and they give the following details.

On page 2 (s15 at the top right corner)
Eligibility: passed
Security: blank
Criminality : passed
Medical: passed
Infor sharing: complete
Final : approved

In the notes section
Officer review: I am satisfied that PA met all requirements. Followed by a bunch of comments about meeting the work exp, POF.
Then it’s written EE Econ passed ***Admissability***
Criminality PC: NRT No Concerns - Passed

That’s all the information available in notes section.
Does this denote that i have gotten a final approval?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My AOR is 23rd jan 2020

In the notes section
Officer review: I am satisfied that PA met all requirements. Followed by a bunch of comments about meeting the work exp, POF.

Congratulations!!

Your application is approved and you should soon get a PPR.

Security: blank - This will stay blank because it is redacted under section 15 of the Access to Information Act. see https://bit.ly/37BqGl5

Officer review: This is the final conclusion on the eligibility.

All the best!

avfortuna

Feb 18, 2020
New Zealand
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-01-2020
Nomination.....
09-12-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2020
IELTS Request
11-02-2020
Congratulations! Can you reveal your Visa Office?

Off Topic: is that true that NZ has become less pleasant place for newcomers due to political moves?
The primary office is CIO, and the secondary office is CPC-Ottawa.

My experience with Immigration NZ is rather mixed largely because of the long wait on residency application. If you're monitoring the news or forums about immigration in NZ, you'll know that the residency application has a massive backlog dating back to December 2018. I do believe that politics is to blame for it, as the government is previously ruled by a coalition of 3 parties, one of which is very vocal on restricting immigration here in NZ.

We recently just held elections, and that party is no longer in parliament. I hope this is good news for the people who are currently stuck in the backlog.

Reactions: nns14

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
My AOR is 23rd jan 2020

In the notes section

Congratulations. Yes your application is approved when you see Final : approved

Reactions: Meharpreet13

Verna29

Sep 21, 2020
It seems your application is under Family Reunification category. This side of the forum is for Economic category (Express Entry). So, I would recommend you click the below link to go to your section, that way you will get timelines for your visa type.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/family-class-sponsorship.5/

And yes, it is very good sign. It means the sponsorship is approved and now your local visa office in your country will assess you (the applicant). I believe you have already received medical and biometric requests?

Thank you for replying.... yes my application is under Family Reunification category, and yes i did medical and biometric, thank you for the link

Reactions: nns14