+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Samerbara

May 23, 2020
HAs your eligibility been passed by an officer or is it just recommended passed. See my previous post on this and the sample GCMS notes comments at #2,521

If your eligibility is conclusively passed, and your security is blank, which always is, it should be in progress or even passed. See

See the activities section for security. If you see 4 or more activities, even your security should be passed.

To read on security see
Hi @legalfalcon

Note 1 shows: appears RFV.
Note 2: review type A 11.2 - Case processing Agent.

With no details about passed or recommended pass. Is it good?

But in the assessment, eligibility is passed.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Note 1 shows: appears RFV.
Note 2: review type A 11.2 - Case processing Agent.

With no details about passed or recommended pass. Is it good?

But in the assessment, eligibility is passed.
For note one do you see it entered by an officer, which should look like this:

If it is by a case processing agent or analyst then it is a recommendation, and it is a good sign. An officer will review the recommendation and make a final determination.

In most cases the officer will go with the recommendation.

The assessment on page 2 only reflects the summary and that is why you have to read the notes.

Samerbara

May 23, 2020
For note one do you see it entered by an officer, which should look like this:

If it is by a case processing agent or analyst then it is a recommendation, and it is a good sign. An officer will review the recommendation and make a final determination.

In most cases the officer will go with the recommendation.

The assessment on page 2 only reflects the summary and that is why you have to read the notes.
Thank you @legalfalcon for the update.

It does not look like what you sent. I checked note 2521also.

But it is as follows:

Created date
Created by
Updated date
Updated by
Restricted:
Label: general
Office:
Text: appears RFV

That's it. This was received on 18th September. I received GU on 20th October. Same time the medical status has changed from "date of passed medical" to "you do not need a medical exam, we will send you email if this changes" while it was expiring in Jan 2021.

I assume they are extending my medical results, which happened to couple of cases. But I need your input.

Thanks in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

But it is as follows:

Created date
Created by
Updated date
Updated by
Restricted:
Office:

That's it. This was received on 18th September. I received GU on 20th October. Same time the medical status has changed from "date of passed medical" to "you do not need a medical exam, we will send you email if this changes" while it was expiring in Jan 2021.

I assume they are extending my medical results, which happened to couple of cases. But I need your input.

Thanks in advance.
If you do not have a notes starting with ******OFFICER***** then you will have to wait for an officer's note who will make a final concussing on the eligibility.

But having RFV is a good sign and usually is entered by an officer.

I do not see any concerns.

If you medical status changed, then most likely your medicals will be extended.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

But it is as follows:

Created date
Created by
Updated date
Updated by
Restricted:
Office:

Thanks in advance.
"APPEARS RFV" is only seen in Eligibility notes and means it's pending an officer review. On the other hand RFV, means that the application is ready for the PR visa to be issued subject to any pending assessments and is seen when at the final stage of an application. All looks good with the application so far!

Reactions: fputri

jas.k5010

Dec 19, 2019
Hi All,
Today I have noticed a change in the way my profile is getting displayed. Link has been enabled for Review of eligibility. But the link is taking to some error page. Has anyone else also observed the same in their profile.

@legalfalcon, please provide your inputs what could be the reason for this.

Verna29

Sep 21, 2020
Hi guys
good afternoon my lawyer forwarded a email from IRCC to my husband in canada that my application has forwarded to the visa office in my county for further processing prior to that we got an email to pay resident fee is that a good sign?

Reactions: Artim9960

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi All,
Today I have noticed a change in the way my profile is getting displayed. Link has been enabled for Review of eligibility. But the link is taking to some error page. Has anyone else also observed the same in their profile.

IRCC is implementing some changes in the MyCIC account to provide better insight into the application. Also, IRCC has engaged with Delloite Canada to implement PR visa and COPR validation.

This could be as a result of that. Just wait for a few days. As long as your MyCIC account is showing the details, you are all good.

Some other applicants have also reported this.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi All,

More about the error you experienced by clicking on the link. Lot of applicants are seeing this.

The 405 Method Not Allowed error occurs when the web server is configured in a way that does not allow you to perform a specific action for a particular URL. It's an HTTP response status code that indicates that the request method is known by the server but is not supported by the target resource.

IRCC is likely in the process of rolling out new functionality where you can see additional details by clicking on the link such as for Eligibility, Background verification etc.

jas.k5010

Dec 19, 2019

More about the error you experienced by clicking on the link. Lot of applicants are seeing this.

The 405 Method Not Allowed error occurs when the web server is configured in a way that does not allow you to perform a specific action for a particular URL. It's an HTTP response status code that indicates that the request method is known by the server but is not supported by the target resource.

IRCC is likely in the process of rolling out new functionality where you can see additional details by clicking on the link such as for Eligibility, Background verification etc.
Thanks a lot for the information.

Reactions: caipsnotes