+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

ProofKevlar

Oct 11, 2020
Notes 1 shows the following
text "officer review" integrated search-NAI file reviewed :eligibility passed. Criminality passed. All requirements met. File ready for approval.
You could have led with this. If an officer says your file is ready for approval, it's good. All you can do now is wait. Patience... You're nearly there.

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
Did any outland applicant get PPR applying through FSW stream in this thread?
Looks and feels like FSW-Outlands are being left behind.

Reactions: Kaplan16

Koopidz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
28-08-2019
Nomination.....
16-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
10-02-2020
Passport Req..
26-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
O6-01-2021
I just received an RFV email from CIC. I'm PNP-O (OINP) and my AOR is January 27th. I'm currently residing in NZ.

I'm fully aware that many people are waiting for their PR results anxiously, and I sincerely hope that everyone will receive some good news soon. I, too, was once in your position when I was applying for residency here in NZ. It was a long wait and many, many sleepless nights thinking of back ups in case the application got rejected. However, there's always a light at the end and trust that everything will fall into place.

I must also thank the Canadian immigration as my experience with their process has been seamless even with the ongoing Covid situation, so I truly appreciate the work they're doing.
Congratulations

May 15, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

I called yesterday to the CIC number and talked with the agent to enquire the status of the application. The agent said that a final decision has been taken and they will communicate with me for that. Agent told me that they do not have the access on the final decision result but she can see that a final decision has been taken.

I am CEC EE outland applicant. January 09, 2020 AOR.

According to the June 2020 web enquiry (and calling enquiry) all steps has been done and awaiting for the final decision. Now I can see that they have taken the final decision according to the Agent.

How long do they take to inform (or sending update email) the applicant after they take the final decision?

Thanks & Regards

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I called yesterday to the CIC number and talked with the agent to enquire the status of the application. The agent said that a final decision has been taken and they will communicate with me for that. Agent told me that they do not have the access on the final decision result but she can see that a final decision has been taken.

According to the June 2020 web enquiry (and calling enquiry) all steps has been done and awaiting for the final decision. Now I can see that they have taken the final decision according to the Agent.

How long do they take to inform (or sending update email) the applicant after they take the final decision?

Thanks & Regards
It is difficult to predict, but there are many inland CEC applicants whose applications have been approved and they are still wait to hear from IRCC.

If a decision has been made, that is a great news, but now you just have to wait.

Grehoundy

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon I have requested webform 3 times and gotten 3 different replies on eligibility
The first says Eligibity passed
The second says your application meets the eligibility requirement
The third says eligibity review has been met
Is it that my eligibility is still under review ?

MoMazz

Aug 14, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

Thanks & Regards
Hi there, can you please help with this information - which number did you call, and how did you call as you are on outland candidate.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon I have requested webform 3 times and gotten 3 different replies on eligibility
The first says Eligibity passed
The second says your application meets the eligibility requirement
The third says eligibity review has been met
Is it that my eligibility is still under review ?
This indicates that your eligibility is conclusively passed. The eligibility takes place in 2 stage. First it is evaluated by an analyst / assistant, and then that recommendation is looked by an officer who makes a final determination.

This is why you see the different language. To read on how to understand webform responses see https://bit.ly/3krEMcr

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Just got webform response after 2 weeks..

· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.

· The background verifications (security) are not in process yet.
  • The background verifications (criminality) are currently in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are currently valid.
I know from the last GCMS notes that eligibility was Met, not Passed by an officer yet. I've been stuck in Eligibility Met, Criminality In Progress and Security not started since May (they confirmed they received my biometrics so it shouldn't be the issue), it's getting pretty frustrating . Hoping the queue starts moving again for FSW-O.