+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Skanda3

Sep 15, 2020
Hello All,

My eapr was on the 12th of January 2020.
I recently ordered my GCMS notes and got them today which shows that my Eligibility is under Review Required.
Below are the notes from my file, please have a look and help me get some clarity.

Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: 2020-01-12_E00******* PA: <NAME> - EE FSW Having
analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in
the file, I make the following recommendation.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________ANALYST
RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: BIOMETRICS - NRT CIO RECOMMENDATION: PASS
CRIMINALITY PA CLAIMED 3+ YEARS OF FOREIGN WORK EXPERIENCE. AS HIS WORK EXPERIENCE HAS NOT
BEEN CONFIRMED, POINTS REVISED FROM 50 TO 0. CRS POINTS HAVE FALLEN BELOW FOR THIS ROUND.
PA CLAIMED 6+ YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE. AS HIS WORK EXPERIENCE HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED,
POINTS REVISED FROM 15 TO 0. FSW POINTS HAVE FALLEN BELOW FOR THIS ROUND. A11.2: Review
Required R76
: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Review Required FSW points total: 59 Outstanding
Documents (Not Requested): - RPRF Ready to Finalize RPRF: Outstanding
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at Invitation to apply (ITA) 476 CRS points minimum score
for round: 472 CRS score at application (APR): 476 / Verified CRS score: 426 I have reviewed the following for
CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________WORK
EXPERIENCE
: Lock-in Date: 2020-01-12 Primary Occupation: NOC 2174 Computer Programmers and Interactive
Media Developers EDUCATION CREDENTIALS PROVIDED: Master’s Degree: FOREIGN MASTER’S DEGREE OF
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (EDOC *********); 2010-08 TO 2017-08 - IT Analyst (NOC: 2174) - at
Tata Consultancy Services Limited *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc# ********* - Web-based search confirms employer
information
NOTE: LETTER DATED 2020-01-08 APPEARS TO CONFIRM EMPLOYMENT IN DECLARED
OCCUPATION THROUGHOUT THE SPECIFIED PERIOD, AND PROVIDES A JOB DESCRIPTION WHICH IS
CONSISTENT WITH THE LEAD STATEMENT AND MAIN DUTIES AS SET OUT IN THE DECLARED NOC
CATEGORY. NO SALARY ON EMPLOYMENT LETTER AND NO PAYSTUBS PROVIDED. NOT ABLE TO ASSESS
-
Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 0 year(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________ WORK

EXPERIENCE: 6+ YEAR(S), 0 FSW POINTS
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $19244 as per BANK OF INDIA statement
at 2020-01-10; Family of 1 requires CAD $12164 NOTE: PART OF THIS PROOF OF FUNDS IS A DEED OF GIFT
FROM PA’S BROTHER (6900,20) AND ANOTHER DEED OF GIFT FROM PA’S MOTHER (1815,84). ALL
DOCUMENT ON FILE.

* My employment letter does not have the salary mentioned as per the standard company template (Name, Designation, Duration, Duties, Skills). I had failed to upload pay stubs with my application. I have with me now, the last 6 months' pay stubs before the end of employment. Will it be fine for the review, if I upload just the pay stubs through a webform?
* My employment letter does not have the number of working hours mentioned, but I do not see anything about the same in the notes. The notes even mention that the Letter confirms full/time employment. Could someone advise if the paystubs alone will address the analyst's concerns on work experience?
* Is the Review on my settlement funds related to my salary not being mentioned in the employment letter? Or is it because I had shown much more than the required amount, that too through a gift deed? For my POF, I have attached a Bank Summary statement, Bank statements showing the amount transferred, Gift deeds from my mother and brother on Notarized Affidavit.
Is there anything that I should add to address possible concerns?
* The notes state Points revised to 0, and mention Ready to Finalize. Does this mean I am near to be refused or can I provide additional documents to ensure my eligibility will pass?
* Under the Activity section, the latest activity for Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ, Field Name: Status, The Value was 'Review Required' for Activity 1 and then 'Cancelled' for Activity 2. Does anyone know what this could mean?
* Any tips on what my LOE could say?

I appreciate any advice or help on this. I wish to upload additional documents at the earliest but want to give my best effort, do I have time, or is the review already in progress? Is webform the only method to provide my explanations and documents?
Please help me understand.

Thanks,
Skanda
@legalfalcon , I would be grateful if you can advise me on my situation. Please let me know what is the best that I could do now.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon , I would be grateful if you can advise me on my situation. Please let me know what is the best that I could do now.
As per the notes yo have Review Required for job experience.

Did you submit the work experience letters as per IRCC format?

Skanda3

Sep 15, 2020
As per the notes yo have Review Required for job experience.

Did you submit the work experience letters as per IRCC format?
The work experience letter mentions full-time employment, but not the working hours and salary.

I cannot get the work experience letter to mention hours and salary. For salary, I have the last 6 months pay slips, provident fund settlement form, and bank account statements.
Do you think the above documents would suffice? As the notes mention that the 'letter confirms full-time employment' and no concerns were raised on the working hours.

Last edited:

Greddy

Sep 15, 2020
The work experience letter mentions full-time employment, but not the working hours and salary.
Did you get a RPRF payment request so far? Since it shows as outstanding.. working hours are critical to be mentioned along with the salary so if you have supportings for both of them that would be ideal and you can probably upload them quickly via web form.. I am no expert but @legal falcon is the best person to give you the right advice.

Skanda3

Sep 15, 2020
Did you get a RPRF payment request so far? Since it shows as outstanding.. working hours are critical to be mentioned along with the salary so if you have supportings for both of them that would be ideal and you can probably upload them quickly via web form.. I am no expert but @legal falcon is the best person to give you the right advice.
Thank you. I did not get a RPRF payment request and I had chosen to pay later during application submission. I have supporting documents for salary but not for working hours. Hence looking at the best possible alternative.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

I cannot get the work experience letter to mention hours and salary. For salary, I have the last 6 months pay slips, provident fund settlement form, and bank account statements.
Do you think the above documents would suffice? As the notes mention that the 'letter confirms full-time employment' and no concerns were raised on the working hours.
You have to state number of hours you work per week. As full time employment is defined differently in different countries. As per IRCC, pursuant to R73(1), “full-time work” means at least 30 hours of work over a period of one week. This has to be there in your work reference letter of in a supporting document. This could be a reason for the RR.

Skanda3

Sep 15, 2020
You have to state number of hours you work per week. As full time employment is defined differently in different countries. As per IRCC, pursuant to R73(1), “full-time work” means at least 30 hours of work over a period of one week. This has to be there in your work reference letter of in a supporting document. This could be a reason for the RR.
Thank you @legalfalcon , the notes also say RR for Settlement Funds. Do you know what more can I provide? As I had submitted Bank Summary statement, bank account statements, and Affidavit of gift deeds. I am not sure what the reason for POF might be.

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Usually Security screening starts after Eligibility is conclusively passed. If required, it will start in due course, nothing one can do to initiate it. More about it here https://gcmsnotes.com/all-about-security-screening/

If you are inland you can consider requesting your CBSA/CSIS notes at some point as well, for free.
Thanks @caipsnotes for the info. Can you please tell me what could be the reason for not initiating the security. I called CIC twice first on 22 July 2020 then 20 August 2020. On both dates I was told by an agent that they don’t need any additional documents and my eligibility, criminality and medicals are all passed but security not yet initiated. I ordered gcms notes on 29 August but haven’t received them till date.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thanks @caipsnotes for the info. Can you please tell me what could be the reason for not initiating the security. I called CIC twice first on 22 July 2020 then 20 August 2020. On both dates I was told by an agent that they don’t need any additional documents and my eligibility, criminality and medicals are all passed but security not yet initiated. I ordered gcms notes on 29 August but haven’t received them till date.
You are welcome. Unfortunately IRCC call center and likely even the Gcms Notes will not help reveal why Security has not been initiated. Based on your application type the process can take time.

Sid243

Jun 12, 2020
Medical, eligibility and criminality all passed.
Wow. That is great. I am still stuck in eligibility review required. I got my 2nd GCMS notes, there has been no activity on my file since my first GCMS notes (ordered in June). The last activity on my file was in March, I have given biometrics in Feb. The application is still stuck in Eligibility Review Required. Both notes are exactly the same. I don't know what to do, I am just waiting. The notes say R76 MET, A11.2 REVIEW REQUIRED, R75 REVIEW REQUIRED, RPRF = complete, whatever that means.

Last edited:

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Wow. That is great. I am still stuck in eligibility review required. I got my 2nd GCMS notes, there has been no activity on my file since my first GCMS notes (ordered in June). The last activity on my file was in March, I have given biometrics in Feb. The application is still stuck in Eligibility Review Required. Both notes are exactly the same. I don't know what to do, I am just waiting. The notes say R76 MET, A11.2 REVIEW REQUIRED, R75 REVIEW REQUIRED, RPRF = complete, whatever that means.
The review required for A11.2 refers to Eligibility Review and R75 refers to Minimum Eligibility Criteria for FSW

Some of the common reasons for Review Required are related to these; was any of this mentioned as well

Proof of funds
Reference letter
Work experience
Employment verification

Lizzybet

Nov 11, 2019
Good news guys!!!God has done it for my family.

Our Passports has been requested by IRCC. My husband is the principal applicant (inland) while I am the only dependant (currently in Nigeria). The request was made around 7pm (Canada time) yesterday. We have 15 days to send our travel documents and passport photographs.

Although we are not sure if we could forward the travel documents to seperate VAC since I am in Nigeria or together. He is yet to call IRCC for clarifications.

Please anyone with advice can help us out.
Thanks.
AOR Jan 30

Sid243

Jun 12, 2020
The review required for A11.2 refers to Eligibility Review and R75 refers to Minimum Eligibility Criteria for FSW

Some of the common reasons for Review Required are related to these; was any of this mentioned as well

Proof of funds
Reference letter
Work experience
Employment verification
Past employment shows no problem, all remarks are positive and confirm the NOC (2172).
Current Employment in Canada is also good, remarks say 'No Adverse Information'.
I never sent any reference letters from colleagues or managers, no ADR received so far. My attorney never asked me for reference letters.
Settlement fund : Review required. I have submitted 6 month statements from my US bank account as well as Canadian bank account.You think this is the reason why my application is stuck? US Bank - JP Morgan Chase, Canada Bank - Scotiabank.

There are some of the remarks by the agent, Offie: Centralized Processing Intake. My File is currently in Ottawa. I am using a representative, corporate attorney through my employer.