Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Dear all and @legalfalcon

I got GCMS note (AOR 16th Jan) and it states as the following:
notes 1: (10th Aug)
Label: Adm
Restricted: no
Office: Centralize Intake Office
Text: No apparent A35/37 concerns evident. Final Decision Pending.
Notes 2: (10th Aug)
Label: EE Eligibility
Text:
Officer review: EE Eligibility passed. Based on document submitted and assessment of case analysis. I am reasonable satistifed that PA met the minimum requirements of CEC/FSW program regulations. The duties listed in the letter (s) of reference appear to be consistent with actions in the lead statement. PA meets the definition of provincial nominee and selection under PN program. I am satisfied that PA meet A11.2 assessment. Previous decisions (A36, 38) on this application were not revisited.

In the part of Organization & Entities 2 says, applications impacted by corona virus.

Is it right if I understand that:
- All assesments are passed including security.
- The application is on hold of being approved because of corona virus. No problem with the application.

Thanks a lot.

Reactions: Emprexx

Djsingh44

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Germany
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
13-01-2020

Text:
Officer review: EE Eligibility passed. Based on document submitted and assessment of case analysis. I am reasonable satistifed that PA met the minimum requirements of CEC/FSW program regulations. The duties listed in the letter (s) of reference appear to be consistent with actions in the lead statement. PA meets the definition of provincial nominee and selection under PN program. I am satisfied that PA meet A11.2 assessment. Previous decisions (A36, 38) on this application were not revisited.

In the part of Organization & Entities 2 says, applications impacted by corona virus.

- The application is on hold of being approved because of corona virus. No problem with the application.

Thanks a lot.
All passed. Note 1 is about security passed. And note 2 is rest all passed before security.
All good with application.
Did you received any ghost update around Security passed?

Reactions: nna2020

nna2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
All passed. Note 1 is about security passed. And note 2 is rest all passed before security.
All good with application.
Did you received any ghost update around Security passed?
Thanks a lot. No I didn't know anything about Ghost update or Security passed, as my application has gone through the Agent and Agent didn't update me that. In June - Agent helped me to raise the web form and it stated that security was not yet started at that time. Others are in the process.
Am I right: Notes part is the final final part - as a conclusion part?

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019

Text:

Thanks a lot.
Are you inland or outland? If outland, which country did you apply from, and where is your visa office?

I'm outland and was also selected for Provincial Nomination. AOR 10th January. Still waiting....

Reactions: nna2020

nna2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Are you inland or outland? If outland, which country did you apply from, and where is your visa office?

I'm outland and was also selected for Provincial Nomination. AOR 10th January. Still waiting....
I am outland and from Vietnam. The visa office is Centralize Intake office.

Reactions: Emprexx

nna2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020

Text:

Thanks a lot.
I went through again the GCMS notes and found that the Assessment part at page 2 still mentioned that Security not started. However, notes 1 said no apparent A35/37 concerns evident. Final decision pending.

Please advise me which one is the most recent? Assessment part at page 2 or notes 1?

Djsingh44

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Germany
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
13-01-2020
I went through again the GCMS notes and found that the Assessment part at page 2 still mentioned that Security not started. However, notes 1 said no apparent A35/37 concerns evident. Final decision pending.

Please advise me which one is the most recent? Assessment part at page 2 or notes 1?
In Assessment section on page 2, security is empty or not started? And what foes Final: has in assessment section?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Text:

Thanks a lot.
Yes, you are right. The final review is pending, where IRCC will check if your medicals, passport and all checks are valid. Once IRCC starts issuing PPRs, and your final review is done, you should receive it too.

Even if IRCC is not currently issuing PPRs, they will approve application after final review and not issue PPR.