+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Formah

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
I can imagine the large amount of applications IRCC is processing at this time with no PPRs given and less COPRs, but yet ITAs are dished out on a 2 weekly basis. I hope they know what they are doing and not to trigger a stampede of PPRs or COPRs over night.
They know what they generate as income from immigration programme. More ITA more money for them hence they keep conducting draws.

hassan1212

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
They have shut down their parliament until the end of September. Once they return there's supposed to be some clarity given on Canada's future during covid 19.
Presumably they will include information on when they plan to ease travel restrictions.
Exactly

Reactions: Wotsit

jd111

Aug 16, 2020
@legalfalcon
hi, i received web form response a week ago which states that security, criminal and background verifications are currently valid, does that mean verifications are passed?

haiderimam

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
@legalfalcon
hi, i received web form response a week ago which states that security, criminal and background verifications are currently valid, does that mean verifications are passed?
If all of 3 (security, crim and bg) are valid it is very much likely that eligibility is passed. You need to relax and wait for PPR! Obviously it may take time since there are travel restrictions at the moment except for people traveling from USA. I haven't heard of people from any other country got PPR recently. Lets hope things get better...

Reactions: Wotsit and jd111

jd111

Aug 16, 2020
If all of 3 (security, crim and bg) are valid it is very much likely that eligibility is passed. You need to relax and wait for PPR! Obviously it may take time since there are travel restrictions at the moment except for people traveling from USA. I haven't heard of people from any other country got PPR recently. Lets hope things get better...
thanks for your response....I ordered GCMS notes and eligibility is Passed. I was just not sure about if "valid" means "Pass" as in GCMS notes Security section is blank while according to web form response security verification is valid. can you share your thought please.

haiderimam

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
thanks for your response....I ordered GCMS notes and eligibility is Passed. I was just not sure about if "valid" means "Pass" as in GCMS notes Security section is blank while according to web form response security verification is valid. can you share your thought please.
Looks fine! Security blank means nothing unusual. What is Yr AOR and PNP/FSW, Outland? How much time it takes for you to get gcms reply

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Valid merely means that the checks have either been done or the documents required for them are on file and valid. You can call call and ask specifically for eligibility, or request your GCMS notes.

nirina

May 15, 2020
Hi Guys,

FSW-O, AOR-Jan 31, 2020. Been on the waiting train since then for any updates but had none since Biometrics.

Recently got an update asking for spouse's IMM 5669 which we submitted. We had missed out some declarations about visit visa rejections so we straightened those out in the form and also submitted LOEs via webform to correct our mistake.

Just now, got a message to submit her (the spouse's) PCC from our country of residence. We have already submitted this document with the original application in Jan. Any thoughts why we are asked to submit this again? Also, do we need to prepare a new one and submit or just scan the earlier one again and submit that. It is dated 25 December 2019.

Appreciate your response if anyone who has gone through the same exercise.

@legalfalcon - sorry to bother you, but if its not a bother to you, then your two cents would be highly appreciated.

Thank You to all,
Submit fresh one

jd111

Aug 16, 2020
Valid merely means that the checks have either been done or the documents required for them are on file and valid. You can call call and ask specifically for eligibility, or request your GCMS notes.
hi. according to GCMS notes eligibility is passed but security section is blank. does blank mean in progress?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
hi. according to GCMS notes eligibility is passed but security section is blank. does blank mean in progress?
You are correct. Security is redacted (blank) when underway or completed. You will also see something like s15 in the top right corner of the file. When there is Security related activity the Admissibility section will look something like this

Reactions: jd111

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
The eligibility takes place in two stages. First an analyst or an assistant will review and make a recommendation. This can be recommended passed / Met / etc. This recommendation is then reviewed by an officer who makes a final determination. The terminology used such as met / recommended passed / passed an no relevance. Only after the eligibility is passed will security start.

Instead see your assessment on page 2 of the GCMS notes and see the corresponding notes in the last 2-5 pages. If your most recent note for eligibility looks like this, then your eligibility is passed.

If your most recent note looks like this, this is a recommendation from an analyst or an assistant.

The assistant / analyst note will be detailed and will list pretty much everything that was evaluated for eligibility. So read it carefully.

If it says that you have met the eligibility, then you need not worry. The officer who has carriage of your file will go with the recommendation is most cases.

On page 2, if your security is blank, then it is most likely in progress. And it is redacted. You will see the section 15 on the top right corner of the page where the security is blank. This page should looks like this:

To read on s15 see https://bit.ly/34JF7SN

To read on how security is done and the read the security manual see https://bit.ly/3lvIwKR

jd111

Aug 16, 2020
@legalfalcon
hi, thank you for response. i just have one more question that if i leave my current country of residence and go back to country of origin do i have to provide reason to ircc or just change of address is enough?