17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
hi, thank you for response. i just have one more question that if i leave my current country of residence and go back to country of origin do i have to provide reason to ircc or just change of address is enough?
No reason is required, you only have to inform IRCC of the change of address.

maxl777

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
No reason is required, you only have to inform IRCC of the change of address.
hi, i also need to change the country of residence, do you think that will affect the application progress or change the visa office?
thank you for your advise

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hi, i also need to change the country of residence, do you think that will affect the application progress or change the visa office?
thank you for your advise
Change of residence does not impact the processing. It merely will change your VO which will issue you COPR and PRV if you are not from a visa exempt country.

Reactions: maxl777

Mayfly33

Jun 23, 2020
Hi, does anyone know if I need to update IRCC with the BOWP received months ago? I was holding PGWP before. Inland
I don't think that will affect anything in ur application, so i'd say no. I'm on my BOWP since July and didn't inform them about that.

MoMazz

Aug 14, 2020
Dear Team,

Any idea when VFS for India will be open?

I understand that the unlock for various sectors have already been announced and things are getting back to normal slowly.

From my perspective, PPRs are not getting issued mainly because of 2 reasons.

1. International Flights
2. VFS global not operating.

Does someone have more information?

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
@legalfalcon

Hi

I've got my GCM notes from getgcms and text is written as appears to pass. Does this mean still review will be done by another officer? Extracts from my notes are as below for your review:

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2020/05/19
Created By: *******
Updated Date: 2020/05/19
Updated By: ********
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text: REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: ********* REGULATION: PNP: FSW, 2020-02-13 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION:***Appears to meet requirements*** A 11.2: MET R87: APPEARS TO MEET R75: APPEARS TO MEET R76: Selection Criteria - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: SETTLEMENT FUNDS ARE MET MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: ON. - PNC#: *******. - Province matches current residence: No. - Nomination validity: Original. -Case Type: .....

NOTES: 3
Text: REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION#: *********** REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 472 CRS SCORE: 1,038 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI

nna2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
@legalfalcon

Hi

I've got my GCM notes from getgcms and text is written as appears to pass. Does this mean still review will be done by another officer? Extracts from my notes are as below for your review:

Text: REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: ********* REGULATION: PNP: FSW, 2020-02-13 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION:***Appears to meet requirements*** A 11.2: MET R87: APPEARS TO MEET R75: APPEARS TO MEET R76: Selection Criteria - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: SETTLEMENT FUNDS ARE MET MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: ON. - PNC#: *******. - Province matches current residence: No. - Nomination validity: Original. -Case Type: .....

Text: REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION#: *********** REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 472 CRS SCORE: 1,038 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI
how long do you get the GCMS note?

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Webform reply delays -

Hi All,

Did anybody experience delay in webform reply lately ? I raised a webform request 5 days back but yet to get their reply. Previously I used to get reply within 3 days.

Thanks.
Hi All,

After 7 days I received reply to webform. As usual , I had asked about status of each step [eligibility , security etc.] but this time I did not get any specific response. I just got a response that the application is in process and there would be delay due to Covid. Not much of a help.

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Hi All,

After 7 days I received reply to webform. As usual , I had asked about status of each step [eligibility , security etc.] but this time I did not get any specific response. I just got a response that the application is in process and there would be delay due to Covid. Not much of a help.
I got the same response. It was generated automatically i think

Reactions: mlcanada

NMOT

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Dubai, UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-01-2020
Nomination.....
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2020
@legalfalcon

Hi

Notes seem to be from Case Processing Agent so it still has to go through final officer. So far so good though.
Also, I'm curious, were you able to copy + paste this text directly from your notes, or did you type all of this manually?

jd111

Aug 16, 2020
@legalfalcon
hi, I wanted to change my address but apparently applicants outside united states and Canada have to contact the visa office their application is being processed at, well i do not know which visa office my application is at, so my question is whom do i inform and how? do you think simply raising web form is enough?