App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
For most application the security starts immediately after eligibility is passed. However, the security is a 2 stage process. You can read my older post on this which explains the process available at #3,199
Thanks, what you say ? Should I order gcms notes or wait. Please also suggest from where should I order the notes if I should.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks, what you say ? Should I order gcms notes or wait. Please also suggest from where should I order the notes if I should.
Given that your AoR is in January, the GCMS notes will definitely help you know where your application is. However, requesting GCMS notes is your choice. You can even just wait to get a final decision from IRCC.

To order see https://bit.ly/2D2KXDd

jd111

Aug 16, 2020
@caipsnotes @legalfalcon
hi, just to ask, how does changing country of residence while application is still in progress impact the application, and what details does one has to change with ircc. many thanks

Last edited:

samgoestocan

Aug 13, 2019
Hi Guys,

FSW-O, AOR-Jan 31, 2020. Been on the waiting train since then for any updates but had none since Biometrics.

Recently got an update asking for spouse's IMM 5669 which we submitted. We had missed out some declarations about visit visa rejections so we straightened those out in the form and also submitted LOEs via webform to correct our mistake.

Just now, got a message to submit her (the spouse's) PCC from our country of residence. We have already submitted this document with the original application in Jan. Any thoughts why we are asked to submit this again? Also, do we need to prepare a new one and submit or just scan the earlier one again and submit that. It is dated 25 December 2019.

Appreciate your response if anyone who has gone through the same exercise.

@legalfalcon - sorry to bother you, but if its not a bother to you, then your two cents would be highly appreciated.

Thank You to all,

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
thanks.. I tried this but always unable to connect .. any specific time you contact them?
If you are in canada, then try at 9 am EST. You will definitely connect with an agent with approx wait time from 10 to 30 mins.

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

FSW-O, AOR-Jan 31, 2020. Been on the waiting train since then for any updates but had none since Biometrics.

Recently got an update asking for spouse's IMM 5669 which we submitted. We had missed out some declarations about visit visa rejections so we straightened those out in the form and also submitted LOEs via webform to correct our mistake.

Just now, got a message to submit her (the spouse's) PCC from our country of residence. We have already submitted this document with the original application in Jan. Any thoughts why we are asked to submit this again? Also, do we need to prepare a new one and submit or just scan the earlier one again and submit that. It is dated 25 December 2019.

Appreciate your response if anyone who has gone through the same exercise.

@legalfalcon - sorry to bother you, but if its not a bother to you, then your two cents would be highly appreciated.

Thank You to all,
PCC should be maximum 6 months old.
My suggestion would be: better safe than sorry
So I'd arrange a new one

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Webform reply delays -

Hi All,

Did anybody experience delay in webform reply lately ? I raised a webform request 5 days back but yet to get their reply. Previously I used to get reply within 3 days.

Thanks.

Reactions: ThePatientApplicant