+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Samerbara

May 23, 2020
Hey Guys,

Raised a web form on 9th Aug and received below update on 14th Aug

PNP Ontario - Outland
AOR 9th Jan

Seems like everything is in order and IRCC waiting for VFS to open so that passports can be sent for stamping.

Had ordered GCMS notes through https://www.getgcms.com/ in June but haven't received anything till date :(

Hope things are settled by End of Sept 2020 and everyone waiting can fly by December. Fingers crossed.

-------

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website.

Furthermore, you will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· The security verifications are currently valid.

· The criminality verifications are currently valid.

• The medical examination results on file are valid.
Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account.

We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a final decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We thank you for your patience during this difficult time.

-------
Hi

Congratulations, I believe your status is good to go. Just a matter of time.

I wish I can have an update. I sent couple of Webforms but unable to get a reply. They replied once saying that my file is in LVO. What VO are you?

I sent GCMS on 11th August and waiting a reply.

AOR 31st Jan, Outland PNP, received a GU recently.

Regards

Mayfly33

Jun 23, 2020
As per the note your eligibility is passed and biometrics is pending. Currently IRCC is not sending any BILs, but they will soon.

What is your country of residence?
I'm currently in Canada, CEC inland. Should I call them to ask if I need to retake biometrics?

Taqi123

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Today i got gcms notes, all are passed except security is blank alongwith showing info error, i got a ghost update just after i had applied gcms, i believe my security is also clear but its not updated in gcms, suggestions require pls

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I'm currently in Canada, CEC inland. Should I call them to ask if I need to retake biometrics?
But service Canada is not taking biometrics

_ladyj

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Today i got gcms notes, all are passed except security is blank alongwith showing info error, i got a ghost update just after i had applied gcms, i believe my security is also clear but its not updated in gcms, suggestions require pls
Blank means passed

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Mayfly33

Jun 23, 2020
Does you biometrics show on your MyCIC profile

To know if you need biometrics see https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp
The biometrics result didn't show up on my online profile, but I have asked them using webform and they said they have received my biometrics. They didn't ask me to retake the biometrics yet, even though I can see the biometrics is noted as "poor quality" on my GCMS note..

Mayfly33

Jun 23, 2020
But service Canada is not taking biometrics
Yeah, I know they can't take biometrics right now. I just want to know if biometrics is the issue that is blocking my application, since they didn't say anything about my biometrics, and the application is getting no update, I'm just feeling being left in the dark.

jd111

Aug 16, 2020
hi all, just to ask which step is performed first in EE application, is it security review or eligibility review. as i have got my security, background and criminality reviews all valid as per web form response but eligibility not mentioned.

Reactions: Wotsit

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
hi all, just to ask which step is performed first in EE application, is it security review or eligibility review. as i have got my security, background and criminality reviews all valid as per web form response but eligibility not mentioned.
Security is done last after eligibility has been reviewed. If security is passed that should mean your eligibility is passed also.
You could send another web form specifically asking about your eligibility or request GCMS notes.

jd111

Aug 16, 2020
Security is done last after eligibility has been reviewed. If security is passed that should mean your eligibility is passed also.
You could send another web form specifically asking about your eligibility or request GCMS notes.
thanks a lot

Reactions: Wotsit

adilgigyani

Feb 16, 2018
@legalfalcon hi there, i received my GCMS notes a few days back. My AOR is 8th Jan. My notes 1 say on 25th May my eligibility has been passed by the officer and my application READY FOR APPROVAL. There are no comments on Security as of yet.

i wanted to know what the difference is between ready for approval and ready for visa? Also does this mean i'm good at this stage?
Plus does this mean my security has not been started yet or it has been passed as well?

Reactions: Riotsam

vidit_kataria

Aug 5, 2020
@legalfalcon hi there, i received my GCMS notes a few days back. My AOR is 8th Jan. My notes 1 say on 25th May my eligibility has been passed by the officer and my application READY FOR APPROVAL. There are no comments on Security as of yet.

i wanted to know what the difference is between ready for approval and ready for visa? Also does this mean i'm good at this stage?
Plus does this mean my security has not been started yet or it has been passed as well?
I believe both READY FOR APPROVAL and READY FOR VISA is used interchangeably by officer. It means you are the finishing line and once security is done, your application should be approved. @legalfalcon @caipsnotes : please your feedback would be really appreciated and helpful. Thank you.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

There is no different. RFV and Approval is one and the same. The note that you see is about eligibility. After that once your security is done, your application will be approved. RVF in the eligibility note only indicates approved based on eligibility subject to security and final review.