Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
And the parliament opens on 23th sept, another month of wait. But at least we will get to hear some good news then.
The travel restriction is not imposed by the Parliament but rather by the Government.
The Parliament has nothing to do with the travel restrictions.
Also you could frequently see that there are updates on the travel restrictions

jd111

Aug 16, 2020
hey @legalfalcon
i got the response for the web form today...it says that application is still in progress and that
background verification is currently valid
security verification is currently valid
criminal verification is currently valid

but there is no mention of eligibility although i specifically asked for it..what does it mean for my application? is it normal to have eligibility not done while rest of the verifications all valid..your opinion is much appreciated

haiderimam

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
In web form reply What is meant by "The responsible office has verified if your application meets the eligibility requirement under the immigration program for which you have applied". Does it mean passed?
Criminality is valid
background verification is valid
AOR jan 3rd 2020, PNP-O

Samerbara

May 23, 2020
Dear All,

Good day and I hope you all are well and safe.

My current status is as follows:

AOR 31st Jan 2020
Medical passed on 13th Feb
Outland PNP
Sent a Webform on 31 July
They replied advising to contact London office as my application is being processed there.
Sent London office a Webform but no reply yet.
Applied for GCMS notes on 11th August and still waiting the reply.
Received a ghost update on first week of August, but cannot remember when exactly.

I know that I have just to wait but want to ask is it normal to have my file processed in London Office? Is there any criteria to allocate applications to other offices out side Canada?

Appreciate your support and advice.

Best

GW007

May 22, 2020
Dear All,

Good day and I hope you all are well and safe.

My current status is as follows:

AOR 31st Jan 2020
Medical passed on 13th Feb
Outland PNP
Sent a Webform on 31 July
They replied advising to contact London office as my application is being processed there.
Sent London office a Webform but no reply yet.
Applied for GCMS notes on 11th August and still waiting the reply.
Received a ghost update on first week of August, but cannot remember when exactly.

I know that I have just to wait but want to ask is it normal to have my file processed in London Office? Is there any criteria to allocate applications to other offices out side Canada?

Appreciate your support and advice.

Best
Often, files are sent to other VO based on work-load redistriction.... Also, it is common to have files transferred to applicant's local visa office based on country of origin/ residence...

Samerbara

May 23, 2020
Often, files are sent to other VO based on work-load redistriction.... Also, it is common to have files transferred to applicant's local visa office based on country of origin/ residence...
Thank you for the clarification. Does that mean a further delay on top on the normal COVID-19 delay?

GW007

May 22, 2020
Thank you for the clarification. Does that mean a further delay on top on the normal COVID-19 delay?
Not necessarily, prior to Covid there were applications sent to LVO and processed within 5-6 months..... Good enough you have already ordered GCMS notes. This will give you very clear picture on current status of your application...

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hey @legalfalcon
i got the response for the web form today...it says that application is still in progress and that
background verification is currently valid
security verification is currently valid
criminal verification is currently valid

but there is no mention of eligibility although i specifically asked for it..what does it mean for my application? is it normal to have eligibility not done while rest of the verifications all valid..your opinion is much appreciated
Your eligibility has not yet started or is recommended passed. However, to get the exact picture, you should call an ask, or rely on your GCMS notes.

Swati1104

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
We have same timeline
Aor 26 jan , ontario pnp and nova scotia VO
My security was “not started according to lat webform”
I am going to raise one today to see if there is any update :)
I got the latest update on my file today!

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
  • The eligibility review has been met.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Central Intake Office – Sydney, Nova Scotia.

@legalfalcon pleaseshed some light on my status. Is it all done? I’m also going to order gcms today to have much clearer picture. I hope its a good sign.

Reactions: azizhamdy

Murtuza90

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Canadian Experience Class.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid.
  • I got this reply for my webform. Any idea how is Ottawa VO processing center?