Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I got the latest update on my file today!

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
  • The eligibility review has been met.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Central Intake Office – Sydney, Nova Scotia.

@legalfalcon pleaseshed some light on my status. Is it all done? I’m also going to order gcms today to have much clearer picture. I hope its a good sign.
Most likely your eligibility is recommended passed or passed by an officer. The webform responses are usually ambiguous. But no need to be concerned, it is a good sign that your eligibility has been met.

Just wait for your GCMS notes for a more accurate picture.

Swati1104

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Most likely your eligibility is recommended passed or passed by an officer. The webform responses are usually ambiguous. But no need to be concerned, it is a good sign that your eligibility has been met.

Just wait for your GCMS notes for a more accurate picture.
Thanks for prompt reply dear!

jd111

Aug 16, 2020
Your eligibility has not yet started or is recommended passed. However, to get the exact picture, you should call an ask, or rely on your GCMS notes.
@legalfalcon
thanks for your response...i was asked to submit a family information form in may and i remember u told me that if they asked for a family information, i must be in eligibility. which means eligibility must have started or reconmeded/passed. your opinion plz

haiderimam

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Does anyone know about this
"Your responsible office has verified if your application meets eligibility requirement under the program which you have applied for". Bg verification is valid, criminality is valid. im outland pnp, aor 03-jan-20.

Please advice on this web form reply...particularly for eligibility

Reactions: Taqi123

haiderimam

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
"Your responsible office has verified if your application meets eligibility requirement under the program which you have applied for". Bg verification is valid, criminality is valid. im outland pnp, aor 03-jan-20.

I got adr, responded on 31-july and got GU on 17-Aug

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
thanks for your response...i was asked to submit a family information form in may and i remember u told me that if they asked for a family information, i must be in eligibility. which means eligibility must have started or reconmeded/passed. your opinion plz
When ADRs are sent or a GU is received, it indicated a movement, which is a good sign. Usually when family info is asked, that is during eligibility. There is no point speculating, instead send a webform and ask or request your GCMS notes.

Reactions: jd111

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022

Call CIC and get a confirmation , I had the same doubt. Verified means passed/recommended passed but i believe you would be more relaxed after hearing this from the CIC agent :)

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
No, your eligibility is not yet passed. It s just a recommendation. After an officer reviewed your application and a final determination is made, only then will the eligibility be passed and you will see a notes to that effect.
Hello @legalfalcon : I too have the same notes by the case processing agent created on 5/20/2020 that is Recommendation : Appears to meet and all other criteria's are MET and ready to finalize.

Do you mean there may be a chance that the application can have issues and raise questions if notes 1 is clearly mention everything as MET and is ready to finalize ?

I have crossed my 100% mark on Aug 14, still no update residing in USA. I am anxious now.

Your response would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mayfly33

Jun 23, 2020
Recently I just recieved my GCMS note, from what I have seen I suspect that biometrics is blocking my application from getting a final decision.
My application info:
(CEC Inland AOR Jan 21th)
The eligibility requirements are passed.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is in process. (It's been in process for months)

Below is a screenshot of Note session from my GCMS note:
click here: Link

Note 2 says Recommend Pass, but Note 1 has the comment "Pending Biometrics", and no more update since 6/2.
My biometrics was submitted in early March, but it was "poor quality", because my fingerprint is naturally light and didn't scan well.
Biometrics:
Assement: Required
Other Description:
Info: Poor Quality

So far I haven't receive any letter from the IRCC office that ask me to retake biometrics, I'm wondering if they are waiting to make the request and therefore postponing my application, or they'll just process the application with what they got?

If anyone has the same issue or willing to shed some light on my situation that would be very helpful. Thanks!

@legalfalcon if you have time please help take a look, thanks for continuing to help everyone on this forum!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Recently I just recieved my GCMS note, from what I have seen I suspect that biometrics is blocking my application from getting a final decision.
My application info:
(CEC Inland AOR Jan 21th)
The eligibility requirements are passed.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is in process. (It's been in process for months)

Below is a screenshot of Note session from my GCMS note:
click here: Link

Note 2 says Recommend Pass, but Note 1 has the comment "Pending Biometrics", and no more update since 6/2.
My biometrics was submitted in early March, but it was "poor quality", because my fingerprint is naturally light and didn't scan well.
Biometrics:
Assement: Required
Other Description:
Info: Poor Quality

So far I haven't receive any letter from the IRCC office that ask me to retake biometrics, I'm wondering if they are waiting to make the request and therefore postponing my application, or they'll just process the application with what they got?

If anyone has the same issue or willing to shed some light on my situation that would be very helpful. Thanks!

@legalfalcon if you have time please help take a look, thanks for continuing to help everyone on this forum!
As per the note your eligibility is passed and biometrics is pending. Currently IRCC is not sending any BILs, but they will soon.

What is your country of residence?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon : I too have the same notes by the case processing agent created on 5/20/2020 that is Recommendation : Appears to meet and all other criteria's are MET and ready to finalize.

Do you mean there may be a chance that the application can have issues and raise questions if notes 1 is clearly mention everything as MET and is ready to finalize ?

I have crossed my 100% mark on Aug 14, still no update residing in USA. I am anxious now.

Your response would be appreciated.

Thanks
The progress bar just shows the time elapsed. It has nothing to do with the actual processing.

Once a recommendation has been made by a case processing agent, the officer will go with it. However, the officer can make a contrary finding, though very unlikely. I have seen GCMS notes where the case processing analyst made a recommendation of not met and the officer reversed it to Passed.

If your recommendation is passed, no need to worry.

Reactions: g.neha

jumbobombo

Jan 4, 2019
Hey Guys,

Raised a web form on 9th Aug and received below update on 14th Aug

PNP Ontario - Outland
AOR 9th Jan

Seems like everything is in order and IRCC waiting for VFS to open so that passports can be sent for stamping.

Had ordered GCMS notes through https://www.getgcms.com/ in June but haven't received anything till date :(

Hope things are settled by End of Sept 2020 and everyone waiting can fly by December. Fingers crossed.

-------

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website.

Furthermore, you will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· The security verifications are currently valid.

· The criminality verifications are currently valid.

• The medical examination results on file are valid.
Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account.

We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a final decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We thank you for your patience during this difficult time.

-------