+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

knox1991

Aug 19, 2020
Hi, I received my GCMS notes and needed some help in interpreting the same.

@legalfalcon Can you please help?

1. While many of the sections in assessments are showing as passed, there is no input yet on the final decision, inspite of the officer recommendation in Note 1 as Approved
2. Notes 2 and 3 mention some problems with the photograph being blur at the VFS VAC centre
3. Note 4 mentions that the correspondence has been flipped to received in bulk
4. Note 6 mentions that R10 – ok but documents set for review at 2 places

Are any of the aforementioned pointers a cause for concern? What is the current status of my application?

Please find below the GCMS comments for reference

Thanks a lot in advance

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Passed

Security:

HIRV:

Criminality: Passed

Org Crime:

Medical: Passed

Misrepresentation:

Info Sharing: Complete

Other Reqs:

Final:

NOTES: 1

**Officer Review — RROC processing** HISTORY: PA previous USA refusal. ACK. MARITAL STATUS: Married. No children. ELIGIBILITY: Upon review of education, employment & financial documents, I am satisfied that PA meets the requirements of R75(2) & R76(1) - PASSED CRIMINALITY: Passed Background info, travel history & PCCs reviewed; no concerns. MEDICALS: Passed, but not for more than 6 months. RPRF: Paid Approved **”**”’**’

NOTES 2 and 3: Photograph: despite of three attempts photograph is blur; Photograph: TRIED THREE TIMES YET PHOTO IS SHOWING NO BLUR

NOTES 4 :

Text: **’Batch Note’***’: IMPORTANT: Incoming correspondence that was at provided has been flipped to received in bulk. Incoming information will need to be reviewed at next due date.

NOTES: 6

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: E001804742 REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 472 CRS SCORE: 473 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse English- IELTS and Verified ----- EDUCATION: Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) and two postgraduate diplomas (one year). Foreign credential provided Spouse ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one year). Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Question Spouse India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR ---- DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW Client Information

ThePatientApplicant

May 21, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon
Is there anything I can do for my application?
CEC inland
Aor jan 04
Last update in gcms for Aug 6 ->
Eligibility recom pass
Security not started
Criminality recom pass on note- in progress in page 2
Medical passed
Last note 25/5/2020 (three months ago by case analyst)
Due date for assigned officer was in late june,
My main question is how long do you think it takes to get my application approved or rejected. I already spent 8 months on waiting

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon
Is there anything I can do for my application?
CEC inland
Aor jan 04
Last update in gcms for Aug 6 ->
Eligibility recom pass
Security not started
Criminality recom pass on note- in progress in page 2
Medical passed
Last note 25/5/2020 (three months ago by case analyst)
Due date for assigned officer was in late june,
My main question is how long do you think it takes to get my application approved or rejected. I already spent 8 months on waiting
If your application is recommended passed, you need not worry. Your application is awaiting a final approval by the officer who has carriage of your application. Once done, your security will start and then its final review and PPR.

As you screen name suggests, just be patient, everything seems to be going well.

As regards criminality, have you given biometrics?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, I received my GCMS notes and needed some help in interpreting the same.

@legalfalcon Can you please help?

1. While many of the sections in assessments are showing as passed, there is no input yet on the final decision, inspite of the officer recommendation in Note 1 as Approved
2. Notes 2 and 3 mention some problems with the photograph being blur at the VFS VAC centre

Are any of the aforementioned pointers a cause for concern? What is the current status of my application?

Please find below the GCMS comments for reference

Thanks a lot in advance

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Passed

Security:

HIRV:

Criminality: Passed

Org Crime:

Medical: Passed

Misrepresentation:

Info Sharing: Complete

Other Reqs:

Final:

NOTES: 1

**Officer Review — RROC processing** HISTORY: PA previous USA refusal. ACK. MARITAL STATUS: Married. No children. ELIGIBILITY: Upon review of education, employment & financial documents, I am satisfied that PA meets the requirements of R75(2) & R76(1) - PASSED CRIMINALITY: Passed Background info, travel history & PCCs reviewed; no concerns. MEDICALS: Passed, but not for more than 6 months. RPRF: Paid Approved **”**”’**’

NOTES 2 and 3: Photograph: despite of three attempts photograph is blur; Photograph: TRIED THREE TIMES YET PHOTO IS SHOWING NO BLUR

NOTES 4 :

Text: **’Batch Note’***’: IMPORTANT: Incoming correspondence that was at provided has been flipped to received in bulk. Incoming information will need to be reviewed at next due date.

NOTES: 6

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: E001804742 REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 472 CRS SCORE: 473 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse English- IELTS and Verified ----- EDUCATION: Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) and two postgraduate diplomas (one year). Foreign credential provided Spouse ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one year). Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Question Spouse India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR ---- DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW Client Information
Your eligibility is passed as per Note 1. Since your security on page 2 is redacted, most likely its in progress or completed.

See my previous posts on this available at:

Your note 6 is the R10

The final decision will be only after security is passed. Where you see passed, that pertains to eligibility.

That is irrelevant. If they need a new pic, they will ask. It will be required for your PR card.

"received in bulk," "covid pace" etc. are different piles where the applications are parked or placed from time to time for managing.
Here set for review refers to review for eligibility. The note 6 is your R10, and only after R10 does the eligibility start.

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
If your application is recommended passed, you need not worry. Your application is awaiting a final approval by the officer who has carriage of your application. Once done, your security will start and then its final review and PPR.

As you screen name suggests, just be patient, everything seems to be going well.

@legalfalcon
on the phone agent told me eligibility is passed on July 17( I called because I got a ghost update on same day). Gcma after that said eligibility is valid . And called two days ago said eligibility is completed and passed.

During all this time since July 17( eligibility passed date). My security has not initiated yet... criminality is still in process stage
Info sharing is still in process.

I want to know If my eligibility has fully passed or just recommended passed? Though I asked agent explicitly if its recommended passed or met she said no it is completed and passed.

The reason I a doubting it because security has not yet started since July 17.

What are your thoughts? Also why info sharing is in process stage since 1 month ? I provided bio on aug 04

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
on the phone agent told me eligibility is passed on July 17( I called because I got a ghost update on same day). Gcma after that said eligibility is valid . And called two days ago said eligibility is completed and passed.

During all this time since July 17( eligibility passed date). My security has not initiated yet... criminality is still in process stage
Info sharing is still in process.

I want to know If my eligibility has fully passed or just recommended passed? Though I asked agent explicitly if its recommended passed or met she said no it is completed and passed.

The reason I a doubting it because security has not yet started since July 17.

What are your thoughts? Also why info sharing is in process stage since 1 month ? I provided bio on aug 04
Usually after the eligibility is passed, the security starts. However, if your criminality is pending, that may delay the security.

Are your biometrics are pending.

Also, when you call, the response is based on page 2 assessments, which may be an analyst or assistant recommendation.

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Usually after the eligibility is passed, the security starts. However, if your criminality is pending, that may delay the security.

Are your biometrics are pending.

Also, when you call, the response is based on page 2 assessments, which may be an analyst or assistant recommendation.
Thank you.

I am yet to received gcms notes applied on aug 13.

My previous gcms ( july 07) was by an analyst but that was just a r10 check saying all the docs are good. But it said criminality as recommended pass ( bio was not provided ) . Eligibility was not started on 2nd page.

I provided bio on Aug 04. Until yesterday criminality is still In progress though it was just awaiting biometrics.

So I imagine officer has not opened my file after july 17 at all ? Coz how can info sharing be in process for over a month ?

jitheshani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Thanks a lot, I will raise a webform. What should I do to extend my work permit? As it is already expired by August 16th 2020
I have read somewhere that If the extension is not filed before the expiry date then you need to file for restoration first. There might be a lead time, make sure you check that one.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you.

I am yet to received gcms notes applied on aug 13.

My previous gcms ( july 07) was by an analyst but that was just a r10 check saying all the docs are good. But it said criminality as recommended pass ( bio was not provided ) . Eligibility was not started on 2nd page.

I provided bio on Aug 04. Until yesterday criminality is still In progress though it was just awaiting biometrics.

So I imagine officer has not opened my file after july 17 at all ? Coz how can info sharing be in process for over a month ?
The info sharing is done with partner countries and agencies.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/agreements.html

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/resources/manuals/in/in01-eng.pdf

In some cases out can take time, but usually it is an electronic process and fairly quick.

Just wait for your GCMS notes and they will give you a clear picture.

Reactions: MalithDisala

ThePatientApplicant

May 21, 2020

Thank you for your comments.
Yes I had provided bio in jan 24 and they have received it. My note says R10 ok too.
How long do you think the security and final review would take?

vidit_kataria

Aug 5, 2020

Hi @legalfalcon . Please can you elaborate more, what do you mean or is included in final review? If once eligibility is passed by officer, then will that again be reviewed in final review or is it just a random quick check?
Thank you.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon . Please can you elaborate more, what do you mean or is included in final review? If once eligibility is passed by officer, then will that again be reviewed in final review or is it just a random quick check?
Thank you.
Once the eligibility is done, its final unless during security a misrepresentation issue or a fraudulent document comes up. The final review only includes ensuring that all checks are done, the PP and Meds are valid.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for your comments.
Yes I had provided bio in jan 24 and they have received it. My note says R10 ok too.
How long do you think the security and final review would take?
Security usually takes 3-5 weeks, unless you are in enhanced security screening, which can last a long while.

To read on security see https://bit.ly/2Yi8JT6

Final review is a quick checks on validity of meds, all checks met and PP valid.

Reactions: ThePatientApplicant